Bibbidi Bobbidi Boutique age limit

grocebride

Original Poster
I'm thinking of taking my 4 & almost 3 year old to BBB. How strict are they on the age? If they are a little flexible, does the process take a long time? I'd hate to take away their Disney experience by sitting in a chair for hours.

Driver

I'm thinking of taking my 4 & almost 3 year old to BBB. How strict are they on the age? If they are a little flexible, does the process take a long time? I'd hate to take away their Disney experience by sitting in a chair for hours.
The process is pretty quick, my granddaughter has been a few times. What could slow things up is if there are a lot ahead of you. That being said they do have a good size staff to keep things moving. As far as age I've seen little girls 3-4 often. If my memory is correct she was out in about 45 min. including putting the dress on.

HoustonHorn

Premium Member
We brought our own dress and had an 8 am appointment (first available) in the Castle location. The park opened at 9, so this was similar to a pre-park opening ADR. They let us in about 7:45 and we walked over to the boutique. She changed into her dress, they did her hair/makeup, then we went over to the photo studio for the pictures. The first two pictures were from our phones - even though they had a photopass photographer, our pictures never linked. So do take some pictures yourself. The last picture is from the included photoshoot.

Including the photoshoot, we were all finished about 8:30 and were hanging out in a nearly-empty MK. If you are early morning people, this is a FANTASTIC way to beat the rope-drop crowd. With dining, you never know how long it will take (especially with toddlers, as you know!). But ideally, you could do this, then be virtually first in line for 7DMT (or if the kiddos are too little, you can do Pooh or Peter Pan, whose lines get long really fast).

It was a fantastic experience. Enjoy!

Attachments

• MVIMG_20181115_080117.jpg
    MVIMG_20181115_080117.jpg
    103.1 KB · Views: 100
  • MVIMG_20181115_082822.jpg
    MVIMG_20181115_082822.jpg
    89 KB · Views: 101
  • MK_EXPHLBBB1_20181115_414466750810.jpg
    MK_EXPHLBBB1_20181115_414466750810.jpg
    56.9 KB · Views: 103

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom