Bibbidi Bobbidi Boutique 60 days out, still booked solid?

MrGalactic

Original Poster
When we try too book Bibbidi Bobbidi Boutique for a reservation just barely inside the 60 day window the website claims no reservations are available. In fact, every day we try and it's always zero availability. I've looked 50-60 days out for 2 people and even 1 person, no availability. Is this normal? Maybe we're doing something wrong? It happens online and on the app. We're noticing the same issue for the Fireworks Dessert Party reservations. Would love to hear if you have any tips for booking those. Most of our forum searches and online searches only show tips for general dining reservations.

Thanks!

Goofy is my spirit animal

NelleBelle

I read somewhere that the BBB reservations go live at 12am--is that when you're looking? I know they're quite hard to get, sadly. If we take my 5-yr old niece this fall, I'd love to do this with her, but I'm also not looking forward to trying to get reservations.

MrGalactic

Original Poster
I read somewhere that the BBB reservations go live at 12am--is that when you're looking? I know they're quite hard to get, sadly. If we take my 5-yr old niece this fall, I'd love to do this with her, but I'm also not looking forward to trying to get reservations.
I've been checking early in the morning's around 6am. I'll try 12am. Thank you and good luck with your trip this Fall.

Cmdr_Crimson

Has it become easier to book a day in a park the night before you get to sleep or when you wake up? I'm a late sleeper and go solo on my trips so I wing it on my days..

HouCuseChickie

I'd keep checking...especially as you get closer to your dates. It's always been a hard to snag experience, but I did find a couple of openings this week. This tells me that it's still like a hard to get ADR and things likely open up here and there as people modify plans.

1678118242120.png

Boo Birds

This may be a stupid question, but I want to clarify before my 60 day window opens next month. Since the MK location is the only one open right now, I know that you must have an admission ticket and it says you need a theme park reservation. Is a MK reservation needed to book Bibbidi Bobbidi Boutique for a reservation after 2:00 if you Park Hop from another park?

For example, if we had a reservation for EPCOT on a given day, but wanted to park hop to MK for a 3:30 reservation, is that possible?

It wouldn't seem to make sense that you would need a park reservation for MK if you were able to park hop and if it were after 2:00.

nickys

Premium Member
This may be a stupid question, but I want to clarify before my 60 day window opens next month. Since the MK location is the only one open right now, I know that you must have an admission ticket and it says you need a theme park reservation. Is a MK reservation needed to book Bibbidi Bobbidi Boutique for a reservation after 2:00 if you Park Hop from another park?

For example, if we had a reservation for EPCOT on a given day, but wanted to park hop to MK for a 3:30 reservation, is that possible?

It wouldn't seem to make sense that you would need a park reservation for MK if you were able to park hop and if it were after 2:00.
Just to clarify.

You can book without already having a park reservation. But you’ll need one to actually go (unless you’re an AP holder and it’s on Mon thru Fri).

If you are planning to hop, then you could book a different park and choose a time for BBB after 2pm (best make it 2:30pm to give yourself time to reach it etc).

bingobingo

I used Mousewatcher to book about three weeks from my recent trip. Check the app when you are a few days out if you still haven’t gotten one. I saw a ton open up in the 2-3 days before a date. Or check out one of the Facebook groups on BBB reservations. There are a lot of very helpful people there who will help you find your preferred time.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom