Best Western Lake Buena Vista?

M. Racer

Original Poster
Has anyone ever stayed here? They advertise shuttles running to the parks "every half hour". (I doubt this based on my other experience staying off site, but have my fingers crossed.) It isn't far from DTD, so I'm thinking we could always ride a Disney Bus there and hoof it, since we're both energetic. Got it for $88 a nite. Unfortunately when I booked, the value resorts were showing $92 a nite, and without kids, we just couldn't stand the thought of staying in a hotel for that price with giant tacky stuff everywhere. Any opinions welcome!!

Ducky_Love

This hotel is far too nice to be a Best Western! They keep the flag for lower franchise fees. When I toured the property I thought it looked like a Hilton!

You will like it! :wave:

davinakb

Stayed there a couple years ago, and it is nice for a BW. Had a nice time, good service, but that's not always the case. Always have had a car, so I cannot advise you about the shuttles.

Surprised you found the $4/night difference that much (tacky decor not withstanding). (And does the $88 include the nightly resort fee?) Don't get me wrong, I stay off-property all the time but will usually priceline something in this category for less than what you're paying. It may not be on hotel row at DD, but it's less. (I don't know your dates, just saying.) Anyway, have fun.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom