Best WDW podcasts?

Minnesota disney fan

Here are my favorite Disney based podcasts:
1. WDW Radio
2. Thirty20Eight (one of the hosts used to be co-host of Wedway Radio)
3. Mousetalglia (mostly Disneyland)
4. Retro Disney World
5. Imagination Skyway

I listen to a few others but these are my top five.
Retro Disney sounds like it's right down my alley, LOL. Does the content always reflect retro disney, or are other current topics mentioned?

Mireille

Premium Member
It's not a strictly a Disney World podcast, but a large number of the topics are Disney Parks related (it's the reason I first found it and started listening to it) but Podcast: The Ride is a fun and funny podcast covering theme parks (Universal is another major topic as well as the occasional regional park) and theme park-adjacent (Universal City Walk, Downtown Disney, WDW holiday TV specials) and sometimes not so adjacent (Annette Funicello's singing career, McGruff albums, Casa Bonita) topics. I think it's funny, informative, and reverant and irreverant simultaneously. My favorite podcast, really.

danlb_2000

Premium Member
One of my favorite Disney podcasts used to be Ricky Brigante's Inside the Magic, this was before he sold ITM and it turned into a cesspool of clickbait articles. The old episodes are still only line and although not relevant for news, still have some great content.

directory.libsyn.com/shows/view/id/insidethemagic

Dorothy!

In the Parks
No
I highly recommend Bruce and Connie from Unlocking the Magic. They are funny and insightful. We actually used their travel agency last February to help us with all of our plans.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom