Best WDW/Parks Podcasts?

DocAlan02

Original Poster
Hi - wasn't sure where to put this, so I am trying here. I listen every week to the Disney Dish podcast, and am curious if there are other WDW or Disney Parks Podcasts people would recommend. Thanks!

mmelka

I have a few favorites that I rotate between. I am a west coast person, so I prefer Disneyland focused Podcasts, but many focus on all of the parks in their entirety but here are my recommendations -

Imagineering Podcast - my original and all encompassing Disney podcast
Podcast: The Ride - not family friendly, but I enjoy their humor and they cover DL
Disneyland for Designers - great series
The Season Pass - great series with Tony Baxter, I think its 9 episodes long
Disney Dish - not a regular listener, but if an episode looks interesting I will take a look

muddyrivers

Retro Disney World Podcast - summed up best by their tagline "Come experience the Vacation Kingdom of the World…the way it was…and the way it is in your memories!" VERY in depth and well researched podcast.

DocAlan02

Original Poster
I have a few favorites that I rotate between. I am a west coast person, so I prefer Disneyland focused Podcasts, but many focus on all of the parks in their entirety but here are my recommendations -

Imagineering Podcast - my original and all encompassing Disney podcast
Podcast: The Ride - not family friendly, but I enjoy their humor and they cover DL
Disneyland for Designers - great series
The Season Pass - great series with Tony Baxter, I think its 9 episodes long
Disney Dish - not a regular listener, but if an episode looks interesting I will take a look

Is that the Imagineering Disney Podcast (I only see one episode) or Imagineering My Way Podcast (ended in 2013)?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom