Best Transportation to the Parks?

DisneyDreamer08

Original Poster
Hi everyone. Which good neighbor hotel has the best transportation to and from the parks? Making it prior to rope drop is a must for me. I’m just trying to keep all my hotel options open. This will be in 2022 and a solo trip so I’d rather not rely on Uber/Lyft etc.
Thanks so much!

GabeP

Hi everyone. Which good neighbor hotel has the best transportation to and from the parks? Making it prior to rope drop is a must for me. I’m just trying to keep all my hotel options open. This will be in 2022 and a solo trip so I’d rather not rely on Uber/Lyft etc.
Thanks so much!
All the hotels share a combined bus system. There are 2 routes, each with dedicated busses-one goes to the TTC/Epcot and the other to DS, HS and AK I believe. The hotel website you book has info on them. They run about every 25-30 mins starting an hour before rope drop. If you want to make sure you get there with plenty of time to spare, Uber/Lyft will run you about $10 or so depending.

DisneyDreamer08

Original Poster
All the hotels share a combined bus system. There are 2 routes, each with dedicated busses-one goes to the TTC/Epcot and the other to DS, HS and AK I believe. The hotel website you book has info on them. They run about every 25-30 mins starting an hour before rope drop. If you want to make sure you get there with plenty of time to spare, Uber/Lyft will run you about $10 or so depending.
Thanks so much! And just for my own clarification, Disney Springs hotels are different from the ones at Flamingo Crossing, correct?

GabeP

Yes. The ones on Hotel Plaza Blvd. are the ones Disney calls "Good Neighbor Hotels". Many hotels offer free transport to the parks, but my experience is their shuttles run every 30 min. I don't know if the Flamingo Crossing hotels have their own shared transport. I'd contact the hotel you're interested in and ask.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom