Best time to buy tickets?

neilybealy

Hi all

I'm going to Florida in September 2002 and was wondering whether it's better to get disney (etc) tickets now or wait and get them in Orlando?

My Dad said we might get them cheaper in Orlando but I'm not so sure.

Anyone got any comments?

Cheers

Neil
:cool:

ToTBellHop

I'm pretty sure they cost the same amount everywhere...I know AAA does a special discount...but the disney store vs. the resorts will give you the same price.

Upvote 0

neilybealy

Original Poster
Originally posted by DogsRule!
I'm pretty sure they cost the same amount everywhere...I know AAA does a special discount...but the disney store vs. the resorts will give you the same price.

Sounds about right - my friend from work who's just come back got his before he went from the Disney Store in London

Upvote 0

Pan

Keep in mind that the prices will probably be raised sometime between now and Sept 2002. If you are definately going you may want to buy them now and activate them when you go. Also you can get a 5% discount if you belong to the Disney Club. It costs $40 to join this and may be worth it.

Upvote 0

Beauty and the

We buy all our tickets for Universal, Sea world, Busch Gardens etc from Keith Prowes (Available from most Travel agents, don't quote my spelling) before we go, we have found them to be slightly cheaper here than in Orlando and also you can pay for them months before(helps with the holiday budgeting). The Disney ones have always been included in the package, but I know my brother always gets his from the Disney Shop, just take sure to check they sell the right pass for your grops needs.. Things like Dinner shows we tend to buy when we're there as you can pick up some bargins if you look around.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom