best thrill

Rock'n'RollerCoaster or MISSION: Space, Mission is more unique since there isn't another one like it, from what I know anyway. That attraction is amazing, but RnR is just another rollercoaster where you can actually go on it at a Six Flags park I think minus the themeing and the darkness but the exact same attraction according to a rollercoaster webpage.

Space Mountain still thrills like no other! The sounds, the darkness, and the suspense still can't be beat! It's always going to be an original best!

PhilosophyMagic

Body Wars of course!! Just kidding...

ToT wins hands down for me. I just love the eerie atmosphere and suspense. I've been on it countless times and I still get nervous just becuse the atmosphere is SO GOOD!

I agree, though, that Splash, RnRC and the others mentioned are also all terriffic.

PhilosophyMagic

By the way folks, we all know that it pales in comparison to Indy, but I really think DINOSAUR is a great ride!

I like it especially because, unlike ALMOST EVERY OTHER MAJOR RIDE at WDW, there is no part of this attraction takes away the storyline and themeing, making it a complete adventure.

For example, service elevators don't have seats and seatbelts, stretch limos don't travel on tracks, log-boats don't go uphill and pass exit stairs, spaceships don't have lifthills and open sides, and so on. Now I'm not saying this makes these rides bad at all, in fact those mentioned are some of my favorites... it's just that there seems to be something special to be said for attractions that feel truly realistic in every way.

You may be thinking: Test track seems realistic, and so does M:S, as long as you understand that the theme is that it's a simulator... still, those themes don't transport you to another time or place. Dinosaur creates a totally immersive adventure. Even though time travel obviously doesn't exist, each part of the story makes sense as to why it is taking place! You can actually believe it's real.

By the way, I feel the same way about attractions like Kilmonjaro Safaris.

Main Street USA

I gotta say, because of the darkness, Dinosaur also does it for me. It's not my favorite ride in the world, but it does make my heart jump the most of any ride at WDW. ToT, as mentioned above, is also a great one. But I would rather rank that on top of my faves list. :)

jrashadb

Mission:Space... I still love that ride. Actually, my two favorite rides in the parks are RnRC and M:S. Those rides still make me grin like a kid when I ride them.

Probably RNRC, TOT, Space mt, or Splash, maybe mission space... I really love all these ride however mission space was not as great as everyone says it is.... everything is very realistic but i just wished it was a longer ride and they didn't just take us to mars maybe even go back to earth that would even cooler.... after we arived at mars finished the mission and came back to planet earth... I felt like it was not complete since it ended with you landing... I dunno thats just my feeling about it

Angie

Boo's Mom

Tower of Terror all the way! the suspense, the look, the anticipation, the fact that you know when the elevator is moving up that it must come down and then the elevator moves from one shaft to another; the storyline. The whole theme all together. best ride at disney IMO.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom