Best route for booking a trip

rrr0005

Good afternoon everyone,
My family and I are thinking about booking a trip for March, 2017. It has been a while since I have been to WDW, and I am not sure the route to take. Would it be better to book through a travel agency or book it all on my own through WDW's webpage?

Thanks for the info

DisneyJoe

My family and I are thinking about booking a trip for March, 2017. It has been a while since I have been to WDW, and I am not sure the route to take. Would it be better to book through a travel agency or book it all on my own through WDW's webpage?

If it has been a while, and you possibly could use the advice and counseling of an agent, I would book with a Disney-focused travel agency, such as Kingdom Konsultants, they sponsor this site.

Upvote 0

DisneyJoe

Thanks for the feed back you guys! Do you know if travel places get special pricing or better deals?
Pricing should be identical, although many agencies provide services that, if you booked with Disney directly, you would need to do for yourself; i.e. many agencies will assist with your Advance Dining Reservations, give advice and help make your FastPass+ reservations, etc. This can come in handy when you don't have the time to be online at 6 or 7am to make your dining or FP+ arrangements. Many will also keep an eye out for discounts that would apply to your booking.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom