Best restaurant to work in, full service?

Spicey477

Original Poster
First let me introduce myself...
My name is Christy and I was in the spring 97 college program (MGM water tank attraction) and then went on to work at Disneyland Paris in 1998 for the Work Experience Program. After that I went back home to Maryland and was bartending for a couple of years at TGI Fridays. Since then, I am married to a Naval officer and we move all around until now...we are finally going back to Orlando, and for good, as he is getting out of the Navy.
I am so excited to try my hand at Disney again, and since I was there before, I have a degree in International Studies from the University of North Florida. I would like to get into full service f&b just to make some money and then see where that leads as far as management or conventions/banquets.
My question to those of you in the know, where would be a great place to work? Obviously places like Chef Mickey's, King Stefan's, Hoop de Doo, are places where someone has to die to get in there, but any other ideas that when I go to Casting I can be armed with knowledge?

Thanks so much!!!!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom