Best Rates!

disneycentral

So few rates, so much time. Wait, reverse that...

First, check out mousesavers.com (http://www.mousesavers.com/disneyresorts.html). It looks like right now the cheapest savannah view is $169 using an annual passport discount or $189 using the code CQM. As for moderates, it looks like $89 is the best rate, using either the code CQM or the annual passport discount.

With the annual passport deal, you only need to buy an annual passport for one member in your group to get the discount. So, if you are planning to stay more than 5 or 6 days, it would be worth it.

Check back to mousesavers.com regularly. They had about fifteen codes listed last week, but they have since expired. I would expect a new round of codes after Christmas.

Upvote 0

Chris

Does anyone know when they will have the 2002 rates available for after Feb. Right now the only 2002 AP discount rates that I can find are through Feb 13th. I need to book a trip for March and don't want to wait until the resorts are full.

Upvote 0

DisneyPhD

Originally posted by Chris
Does anyone know when they will have the 2002 rates available for after Feb. Right now the only 2002 AP discount rates that I can find are through Feb 13th. I need to book a trip for March and don't want to wait until the resorts are full.

Well, I really don't know and was worried about that myself. Our annual trip is normally the first week in March when my husband gets spring break from teaching. This year the rates were too good to pass up so we are going in December instead. (in fact less then 24 hours now, so i really should stop typing and go and get packed now.)

Good luck with March rates. I hope you get a good deal.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom