Best Pleasure Island Highlights

DuckyNash

Original Poster
The Disney Character Moments thread seems to be going so well, I thought I'd start a new topic. This time, we're gonna talk about Pleasure Island at Downtown Disney. Does anyone who has been to PI have any highlights to share? I know I do.

When I was doing the play "Once Upon a Matress", us actors decided to pay a visit to PI. Only a few of us went though.

When we got there, we all went to the club "8Traxx" or whatever it's called and we were chillin' out listening to the good old retro music play when across from me was a 25 year old girl dancing (I'm not gonna mention her name, because she might read this one day and hurt me so badly). So, for fun, I went up to her and danced with her. We introduced ourselves and at the time, she was a Cast Member at Epcot. We danced and talked a little more. And when my group started to leave, she asked me for my phone number. So, I gave it to her and I left the club.

Later on in the night, we went to the now-closed Rock'N'Roll Beach Club (Why on Earth did they close that club down anyway?) and I recieve a phone call. It's the girl I met at the other club. I tell her where I'm at and soon after that, she finds me and we go to another area of the club alone together. We sit down and gaze in each other's eyes in complete silence. Suddenly, we started kissing. (sigh) That really made my night. I was in love with her. Soon, her friends came to tell her it's time to go and she asked if I'll ever see her again. I said "Sure." She asked me out to go to Epcot in a few days after that night. After she left, I was in my own little world and I was (as they say in the movie Bambi) twitterpated.

After that night, all the other actors were talking about my girl encounter and a few days later, the girl and I went on our first date.

Unfortunately, the relationship was too good to last. She dumped me for another man. :cry: So she and I are just friends now. (sigh) Oh well.

I'm going to Pleasure Island again this year and who knows, maybe I'll find another girl.

Well, that's my story. What's yours?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom