Best Place to Watch a Sporting Event in the World

Kermit T. Frog

Original Poster
Just wondering if anyone had any suggestions on where is a good place to watch a sporting event within the world? Are there any sports bars or places other then the ESPN Club to watch a game? Especially within the parks? Hoping my Blackhawks will still be playing while I am at WDW.:sohappy:

klineski96

I know you said preferably in the parks... but most resorts will have TV's at their bars. Chevy's and Uno's in Crossroads, or Big River at the Boardwalk (short walk from Epcot) would be a great place to catch a game too.

My wife watched a USA mens Olympic basketball game in our room cause it was so early in the a.m. Would've much preferred to go out to watch it.

ABigBrassBand

Oh, go to the Polynesian, outside of Kona they have a TV just for things like this, my brother and Dad watched football there while I went to the parks, I remember.

Rufus T Firefly

In Jan. we tried to get into ESPN to watch an NFL playoff game. After waiting in a line that didn't move for some 15 min, we strolled down the Boardwalk to the Big River Grille and we were seated immediately. We enjoyed several different beers and appetizers while we watched the Colts come from behind to beat the Jets.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom