Best place for anniversary dinner?

mickey merrills

Question::veryconfu
The hubby and I are celebrating our 12th anniversary during our stay in June and we'll have the kids with us. We did our first anniversary dinner at Bistro de Paris, the 5th at Artist Point, and the 10th at California Grill (one way before we had the kids and others with grandparents babysitting).

We'd like to have a nice dinner someplace else to celebrate this anniversary and we're blessed with kids (ages 9&7) that eat everything from burgers to escargot. Any suggestions?

BRER STITCH

Originally posted by mickey merrills
Question::veryconfu
The hubby and I are celebrating our 12th anniversary during our stay in June and we'll have the kids with us. We did our first anniversary dinner at Bistro de Paris, the 5th at Artist Point, and the 10th at California Grill (one way before we had the kids and others with grandparents babysitting).

We'd like to have a nice dinner someplace else to celebrate this anniversary and we're blessed with kids (ages 9&7) that eat everything from burgers to escargot. Any suggestions?

I've sent family members to a number of places for anniversary and other celebratory dinners while they were at WDW and the two favorite - by far - have been O'Hana's (at the Polynesian), and The Hoop-Dee-Doo Revue (at Fort Wilderness)!

BOTH places are especially suited for family celebrations, as there is plenty of stuff for the kids to enjoy on AND off the menu! At the Hoop-Dee-Doo you get the bonus of having a special anniversary dance in your honor which makes a great photo opportunity! At Ohana, if you time it right, you can see the MK fireworks from your table by the window!

The food and fun are great at both places and your kids are the perfect age to enjoyit all!!

HAVE FUN!...and CONGRATUALTIONS on your Anniversary!!!

:wave: :sohappy: :wave: :sohappy: :wave: :sohappy:

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom