Best Moderate resort?

ABigBrassBand

I love the CBR, but maybe that's just because I'm a sucker for the atmosphere. The only downside is that it's far away from the parks, but that's the only real complaint. Oh, and the food court is AMAZING!

EDIT: I know these probably don't count, but I'd take the Dolphin/Swan over any Moderate any day of the week.

Upvote 0

SiriusBlack

I love the theme of CBR. They do a great job with that. Never stayed at Coronado, but I have always wanted to try it.

But I have always loved POFQ so I went with that. Small. Good theme. Great pool.

Upvote 0

Korrieleslie

I've only stayed at CSR but I loved it. The grounds are pretty spectacular and so are the rooms. The white sand beaches and the pool are incredible. It feels more like a deluxe with the upgraded rooms.

Upvote 0

Scuttle

Without a doubt, in fact the Dolphin and Swan are actually more "deluxe" than some of the Disney Deluxe resorts themselves.

True. The Swan and Dolphin is a great resort and the service is probably better than most deluxe resorts as well. Plus you can find rooms for about 170 a night. We will be staying here soon. Of the moderate resorts I would say Coronado based on friends and tourists opinions.

Upvote 0

Buzz2001

I'd recommend CSR! Besides having a great main pool area, CSR also offers many deluxe amenities at a mod price.

CSR has queen beds which are a plus!. The rooms have been recently renovated and are gorgeous.

CSR has a fitness center, spa, tanning beds, a sauna, salon, full menu room service and a night club.

CSR has a sliding wooden door separating the sink area from the room instead of a privacy curtain like the other mods.

CSR has the same toiletries as the deluxes (except GF). CSR has separate shampoo and conditioner instead of the shampoo/conditioner combo at the other mods and values (a small thing, I know, but it means I don't have to pack shampoo and conditioner).

CSR has the largest hot tub of the mods and one of the longest pool slides on Disney property. The pool, slide and playground area is great.

CSR has terrific transportation that is not shared with another resort.

Upvote 0

mickey2008.1

We love CBR. We stayed at POFQ two years ago and were not impressed. It had charm, but it lacked something, life! It was like no one wanted to be out and about. PLus at the time, they had the smallest beds of all the mods. I guess we just love the theming of CBR and Banana Cabana. Great food court, friendly people, and love the pool and beach view.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom