best location for firework ?

DisneyCP2000

Illuminations: Anywhere around WSC lagoon with a clear shot of the fountains and the fire barge. If you can see them clearly, you got yourself a perfect spot. Other places with great views that fill up early: the French Island*, Italy's Isola*, Mexico's bridge, Canada's rocks, and the entrance of WSC.

*These locations may be closed due to conventions.

Fantasmic: I'd say show up about an hour early to guarantee yourself a decent seat. I believe they fill up the center of the theater first then work thier way out.

Rory Mitchell

fireworks

For Illuminations the best place that i have found is on the side of the lake at the rose and crown pud in the uk, if you eat there at about 7.30 youv just finished ya dinna before they kick off. for fantasmic, i would recomend about an houre and half early at leat as the bast place to sit is by far the middle, I think thats its micky. hope these answer ya questions

Shaman

Italy!!!! I got great video and pics there.....and you're real close to all the action. I recommend it!!!! But hey you can see it from around the lagoon. :D :sohappy:

westie

I like a late dinner at the restaurant in China pavillion (forgot the name) if you can get a window seat. You don't get the full Boom affect but, you also don't get stepped on.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom