• Liberty Square

Votes: 3 2.3%
  • Fantasyland

Votes: 18 14.0%
  • Tomorrowland

Votes: 19 14.7%

• Total voters

belledream

After this year, my love for Main Street has intensified so much...that's my choice. Beautiful buildings, details in every shop window, and feelings of whimsy all around. :inlove:

ShoalFox

In the Parks
Yes
I'm picking Frontierland because it's home to my favorite ride in all of WDW, Splash Mountain. If Tomorrowland was in better shape, I would have picked it indtead.

SpaceMountain75

Frontierland wins on the bridge alone for me.
IMG_5978.JPG

999th Happy Haunt

Original Poster
Wow no votes for Liberty Square. I really enjoy the colonial theming in Liberty Square, and how it kind of connects perfectly with Fronteirland is also pretty awesome. Plus it's home to the Haunted Mansion. Probably still have to give Adventureland the upper hand on this though, the exotic theming is really great and it's full of classic attractions.

Glasgow

Interesting poll results! I expected to see Tomorrowland and Adventureland at the top - but I suppose it mostly comes down to the fact that FL has two E tickets :) I, too, have warmed to FL somewhat over time but I still dislike all of the hardscape when you're walking along adjacent to ROA. I'd prefer they put in a little bit more foliage but they can't due to the parade and crowd capacity needs.

Personally, I like the mysterious and exotic nature of AL, plus it doesn't hurt that it contains my fave attraction on property, POTC.

TXDisney

I think it all friends what you and your family are into. For instance at quick glance for me I'd say Fantasyland. That's true for most my family too. But my 3 favorite rides at MK aren't in Fantasyland. The 3 mountains are my favorite rides there. My wife and I are due with our 1st baby in April and I hands down think Fantasyland is perfect for kids. There's a great mixture of stuff for boys and girls.

Lilincoln

IMO, the Liberty Corner / Frontier Land area is the pinnacle of park theming (have not been to overseas Disney parks)

No other area so seamlessly transitions through different themes and eras while never losing continuity. You can walk from Independence Hall to the mesas of the American west without every feeling like you are moving out of one scene and into another. Even ROA works perfectly, with the Liberty Belle enhancing the scene of both the Haunted Mansion and BTMRR.

The only other area that comes close to this is Animal Kingdom.

Studying this area should be the graduate course for Imagineers.

Incomudro

I've always been an Adventureland guy.
Just having PotC, Jungle Cruise, and yes the Tree House has always worked for me.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom