Best Lagoon view at Polynesian??

knicks

Hi, my family just made reservations for the Polynesian for October 2003. We've been to WDW several times, but this is our first time staying on-site. We booked a lagoon view room, and I wanted to see if anybody knows which longhouses have the best views of the magic kingdom. Also if anyone knows how to go about requesting a particular longhouse that would be great.

thanks

Pioneer Hall

I have to agree that Tahiti is the best lagoon view building. Tuvalu has good views too, but some of the MK views are blocked by beachcombers isle. So your best best is probably Tahiti.

One thing though...

While Tahiti may have the best views of the Magic Kingdom, you will also be sacrifising a few things. You will not be too close to the Great Ceremonial House or the Nanea Volcano Pool. This means you will have to walk a little to get to the restaurants, food court, shops, pool, marina, etc..

Upvote 0

BJones

We've stayed in the Tahiti building 3 times - and the views are amazing. But you are far away from the Great Ceremonial House (where monorail station and restaurants are located). Instead, we would actually follow the paths to the TTC and take the monorail from there to Epcot or MK- your walk from the Tahiti building to the TTC is shorter than if you would go to the Great Ceremonial House to catch the monorail. Or you can take the boat to the MK - that's even a shorter walk! The beach in front of the Tahiti is beautiful, VERY peaceful and not nearly as crowded as the one in front of the Hawaii building- it's wonderful to lay on one of the hammocks after a long day. The Polynesian can't be beat - have a wonderful time! :wave:

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom