Best Jobs in Disney

Monorail Lime

I want to say the spinning fish or as of now the snails or that bee.
aPTvZ.gif

C&D

I'm perplexed too.

However, if this is a serious thread, I think if you ask the Castmembers that are envolved with the steam trains you'd find that they are pretty high on the satisfied list of top jobs.

WDI 1998

My best job at Disney would be as an Architect or Project Manager for Imagineering. Got a taste of that when I interned at WDI back in college and want to go back.

captainkidd

I'd love to have as job either as a monorail pilot, or driving one of the boats. Sadly, when we decide to move to Florida in a few years, that's not gonna pay the bills.

xdan0920

Think for yourselfer
I plan to retire to the WDW area and get a job driving a boat. That however is about 35 years away. I hope they still have boats then.

wdwfan100

One that you can actually afford to financially survive on.

At the risk of sounding like a lush...I have spent many a lazy Disney day around a pool bar. I could survive on the tips alone. Quite nicely in fact. Especially is someone like me sits down there from time to time. Money aside though. It would be a fun way to interact with people.

paul436

Boat driver or steam train driver both sound like great. Whenever I've been on either one those folks look quite content.

Epcotdad

I plan to retire to the WDW area and get a job driving a boat. That however is about 35 years away. I hope they still have boats then.

Pardon the pun, but I am in the same boat as you :lol:. my wife and I are going to work there when we retire at the International gateway store.

graphite1326

Pardon the pun, but I am in the same boat as you :lol:. my wife and I are going to work there when we retire at the International gateway store.

when we retire at the International gateway store. huh?

If you all ready are working at the International Gateway store, why would you wanat to retire and work at WDW? I think you should be snail.

ME? Artist

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom