Best Friday Park??

tarin24u

We are visiting for 6 days and checking out on a Friday. Our flight doesn't leave until 7:45pm so we plan to spend the day in a park... suggestions??? I know there is a site for busiest parks on specific days. Thanks :)

Powerline

What's the date of your trip?

Last time I went I was at the end of April, and hit up MK on Friday. The back was pretty empty but it changed quickly.

Upvote 0

cfry06

We always try to fly out late on our check out day - love that last day in the parks! Regardless of traffic we always have to finish out in MK - just feels right!! I will say the last two times our last day has been a Friday and it hasn't been too bad as far as crowds. Those trips were in the months of March and October though, not August.

Have a great trip!!

Upvote 0

bethymouse

I only heard that MK is very crowded on Mondays! I would think the weekends would be extra crowded. I'm not sure if it'll make much of a difference. But, I've heard to avoid the parks w/ EMHs!:eek:

Upvote 0

experiment624

Bright spot, may not be as helpful in planning though: Schools in Central Florida should all be back in session by then. That will ease up some of the crowd.

Upvote 0

disney magic 06

That's evening extra magic hours at Epcot so that is the park to avoid. I would have thought the others will all be similar crowd levels. We always like to do MK first and last day.

Upvote 0

tarin24u

Original Poster
Thanks for the suggestions! I just got the undercover tourist app and it looks like we will be going to MK that day :)

This is our fourth August trip and we do plan around Florida schools, etc... but this our first trip since 2007 and I know things have changed a bit. Everybody knows all the 'tips' we do :)

To all August vacationers - have a great time! August is hot but awesome... enjoy!

Upvote 0

coltow

Thanks for the suggestions! I just got the undercover tourist app and it looks like we will be going to MK that day :)

This is our fourth August trip and we do plan around Florida schools, etc... but this our first trip since 2007 and I know things have changed a bit. Everybody knows all the 'tips' we do :)

To all August vacationers - have a great time! August is hot but awesome... enjoy!
My kids school district doesn't go back until after Labor Day so we love to go that last week of August. It's hot, but not too crowded so we'll take it!

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom