Best FPs for Fantasyland?

DisneyDreamer08

Original Poster
Our next trip is this September. I don't have to do my FPs til July but since I had to choose dining last week. I've start organizing my days. We are planning on spending our first full day in Fantasyland and possibly Storybook Circus. My girls will be 5 and 1 so we will be moving at a slow children's pace :) My 5 year old has an appointment at Bibbidi Bobbidi Boutique at 8am so I am thinking from there we will just start at Peter Pan's flight. So other than Mine Train, where should we use our other 2 FPs? I'm thinking Enchanted Tales with Belle and the Little Mermaid ride? Once the princess line up is finalized for Fairytale Hall that might be something to consider too. Does Enchanted Tales with Belle typically need FP? We actually haven't had a chance to see this yet so I'm not sure what the wait is typically like.
Thanks!

SAV

Definitely 7DMT. If it is important to you, do one for Peter Pan(You can change it if you do hit it after your breakfast without FP), I'm not sure about the Elsa and Anna M&G anymore, but if that is important to you, then FP that too. I have found that Mermaid was walk on later in the day.

I understand you will be moving at a slower pace, but only hitting those 2 areas in a full day seems like you are moving at less than a snails pace. When my kids were that young, we were still able to see all areas of MK in a day.

DisneyDreamer08

Original Poster
Definitely 7DMT. If it is important to you, do one for Peter Pan(You can change it if you do hit it after your breakfast without FP), I'm not sure about the Elsa and Anna M&G anymore, but if that is important to you, then FP that too. I have found that Mermaid was walk on later in the day.

I understand you will be moving at a slower pace, but only hitting those 2 areas in a full day seems like you are moving at less than a snails pace. When my kids were that young, we were still able to see all areas of MK in a day.

I think there is almost too much for those two areas! We have 3 days marked off for MK. I wanted to leave some wiggle room in case we need to go back for a nap. Since we are getting there for 8am, my goal that day is to make it til about 3 pm/parade time. Our girls go to bed around 7 each night and on our last trip, we found it best to stick to normal routine as much as possible. Think of all there is in FL- Enchanted Tales, Ariel Ride, Small World, Mad Tea Party, Pooh, Philharmagic, Peter Pan, Carousel, Mine Train, numerous meet and greets, then if there's time, Dumbo, Barnstormer, Casey Jr splash area, Railroad. Plus last time, my daughter insisted we do multiple rides on Small World and Tea Cups. Plenty for one day :) Oh and we also have an 11:45 ADR at BoG.

DisneyDreamer08

Original Poster
FP+ for Anna & Elsa in the MK is not offered after 5/26.

Yes, we are planning on working them into our Epcot plan. I'm guessing my oldest will want to hit up both sides of fairytale hall. The only exception would be if the princesses meet elsewhere (like Epcot). So I'm planning on at least one side (Rapunzel) and possibly two.

DizneyPryncess

We usually use a FP+ for Enchanted Tales because it can get longer waits. And it's a priority for my 4 year old daughter - she loves it. You're right though that there is a lot to do there. I don't think you'll need a FP for Little Mermaid, we hardly ever wait very long for that. Since your daughter is doing the boutique that day, I'd say to do Enchanted Tales so when she meets Belle she's in her Princess attire too. And same goes for the Princesses if their FP+ is available again. Then I'd try to do either Peter Pan or 7DMT on another day since you'll be there for 3 days. If there's no Princess FP+ available, I'd stick with 7DMT, Peter Pan and Enchanted Tales.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom