Best FastPasses at Each Park

GabeP

Lots of posters here would agree with me in saying that's a subjective question depending on your age group. Thrill seekers? go for the E tickets. Smaller kids? Something along the lines of Peter Pan at MK and on from there.

Think Tink

Premium Member
In the Parks
No
I would say for kids of that age:
MK - Pirates of the Caribbean, Haunted Mansion, and Peter Pan. You could also try for a character meet and greet!
Epcot - Frozen ever After, Spaceship Earth, The Seas with Finding Nemo.
Hollywood Studios - Toy Story Mania, Star Tours, and maybe one of the shows? Obviously this will change when Toy Story Land opens :)
Animal Kingdom - Navi River Journey, Kilimanjaro Safaris, and Its tough to be a bug

Now I have no kids so I was guessing the height of a 3 year old. lol.

Good point. A 6 year old and 3 year old daughter. So not much for thrill seeking.
Peter Pan lines get crazy and I believe fast passes go quickly. Seven Dwarf Mines Train does as well (not sure if they are tall enough so check on that) If you have the Disney app already you can go ahead and see each day what wait times are at a given time. Of course it could be different a month or so later but the rides that get long waits always do no matter the season. If y'all can get up and to the parks especially MK an hour before it opens I would suggest it. Then head straight to fantasy land and ride things like Winnie the Pooh and Dumbo etc. You can ride for a good hour to hour and half before most wait lines get bad. I would schedule a fast pass for 9:30-10:30 if it opens at 9. Ride the short lines until 10 ish then hit the first fast pass with no wait followed by your other ones. I agree the Pirates and Haunted Mansion are fun. Some little girls love Storytime with Belle. It's interactive and I believe they meet her. If you rope drop and then do fast passes you will ride a lot and can eat lunch and take them back to hotel for a break which they might need at that age. Pop on the app around 11:00 the next few days and look at rides in each park that interest them and see how long wait times are to give you an idea of how bad waits can get and which rides don't get long lines and remember that after three fast passes you can get another one then another. We were just there and managed to get Winnie the Pooh and Dumbo and Pirates and some others as additional fast passes. I don't think we ever waited more than 25 mins for anything.

JohnyKaz2078

Book your fastpasses as early as possible so that you can book more during the day.

Magic Kingdom:
Definitely book a FP for Peter Pan's Flight. It's the best Fantasyland dark ride, it has no height requirement and it's VERY POPULAR (around 75min wait time)
Now it really depends on your kid's interests:

1) If you want to meet characters definitely book fastpasses for the most popular meet n' greet locations. These are Mickie in Town Square Theater, the Princess Fairytale Hall in Fantasyland (for whichever princess you want to see) and Ariel on the right side of the little mermaid ride. The Enchanted Tales with Belle is a much different character meet n' greet (check the WDW site about information) and it's by far the most popular and it's also quite long.
2) If your older kid meets the height requirement book FP for the Seven Dwarfs Mine Train (38 inches) or Splash Mountain (40 inches). They are both extremely popular and usually have wait times above 100 minutes. Btw warn him/her about the large drop in Splash Mnt.
3) Other FP you should book if there is still a slot left is Buzz Lightyear (around an hour wait time and many kids want to ride it again and again and again.....) and the Pirates of the Caribbean (50min+).

When you have completed all of your fastpasses consider booking another one for the Haunted Mansion (can be quite spooky), or the rides that you have left in Fantasyland like Winnie the Pooh (recommended as your 1st FP), the Little Mermaid (recommended as your 2nd FP). If you still have time you can book Dumbo (has interactive queue and it's not very busy) or It's A Small World (not very busy). The other Fantasyland attractions don't usually require fastpass.

Epcot:
Things are much better here. Book FP for Frozen Ever After in the 1st tier and Nemo and Spaceship Earth in the 2nd. Again change to what suits you best if you want to meet characters for either of the two character spots (Anna and Elsa in Norway and Disney Pals on the left side of the Electic Umbrella). There is a good availability for day-off fastpasses for everything else.

Hollywood Studios:
If you visit after the opening of Toy Story Land book Slinky Dog Dash (38 inches) or Toy Story Mania in the 1st tier. Since the Tower of Terror and Rock n' Rollercoaster are crossed out of the list book a FP for Star Tours and for a show or a character meet n' greet. If you're able to find a same day FP for the Alien Swarling Saucers book it immediately.

Animal Kingdom:
On the 1st tier book the Navi River Journey as the Flight of Passage is usually described as a thrill and isn't suitable for small children. On the 2nd tier definitely book Kilimanjaro Safaris and.........there isn't much else over here. You can book It's Tough to Be A Bug show (awful), the Festival of the Lion King (is never busy) or the character meet n' greet in the Tree of Life. If you're brave try Kali River Rapids or the Primewal Whirl.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom