Best Fastpass Attraction

Tara Mae

Agreeing with DisneyGrl here. Test track's the best Fastpass ride...you're in, you're out in a snap. *and if you know how to time it right and you have family with fastpasses that aren't being used for the same ride, you get double and you're in and out twice or more in a row! ;)

GoofyFan1

Mine is a combo choice. In MGM, I fast pass either Rock n Rollercoaster or Tower of Terror, which ever has the longest wait. I then grab fast passes for the other ride just as the machines allow me new passes. This way I get more rides on my favorites. I also do this in Magic Kingdom with Spalsh Mountain and Big Thunder Mountain.

Scooter

MAgic Kingdom........Winnie The Pooh
Epcot....................Test Track
Disney/MGM............Tower of Terror
Animal Kingdom........Kilimanjaro Safaris

CubbieMan

I'm wondering if anyone has used the fastpass on Festival of the Lion King....althouhgh I have been to wdw many times...I was last there 5 years ago...and have only been to DAK once..somehow I missed this one...I want to make sure I see it when I'm there in October...

It seems like it might be a good attraction to use to guranntee a better seat and not have to wait the 45 minutes recommened

General Grizz

Welcome to WDWMagic, SuperFreak! :sohappy:

Best attractions with FastPass:

Magic Kingdom - HM, Splash Mntn
Epcot - Living with the Land
Disney/MGM - Jim Henson's Muppet*Vision 3-D, Tower of Terror
Disney's Animal Kingdom - Kilimanjaro Safaris

BrerVeritas

I would have to go with Peter Pan. Its only a 3 min ride with wait times up to an hour and a half. It has the best time saved to time spent ratio.

Nicole

BrerVeritas said:
I would have to go with Peter Pan. Its only a 3 min ride with wait times up to an hour and a half. It has the best time saved to time spent ratio.

I agree with you on this one. Peter Pan seems to have the longest standby line of any attraction at WDW.

Brett

I'd easily have to go with Splash Mountain. On a hot summer day, that is the worst line to wait in. Seeing how it's my favorite attraction, I can't wait to get on the ride in the first place. Fastpass just gets me there faster!

surfsupdon

The best FP attractions are Rock n Roller Coaster and Big Thunder. Not only can you zip through the lines with FP, but you also ZIP quite speedily through on standby. You're never left waiting forever, and you are constantly moving. Always a plus!

Fantasyland FP stinks, however! Not that you asked, but tis true.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom