Best Disney Vacation YouTube Videos

NoWayJose

Original Poster
Hi All,

Like many of you, I need my fix when I'm away from the parks (hey, it's been a while since May!). While the trip reports are great, I really like the YouTube videos to make me feel like I'm reliving the experience. I feel like they're a great tool for us that cant visit as often as we like.

With that said, I was wondering what everyone's favorite Disney YouTube videos are? I haven't found that many I like, but this family Phil, Emma and Ben from(I believe) England has the best I've seen so far.

just wondering if there are others out there like me that look to YouTube or other external sites for their fixes.

tink27

Philemmaandben search it on YouTube...they have a channel on there, they have loads of trips and have video'd them all, you can pick a trip and watch the videos that relate to each trip, I recommend these highly, I've watched every video and they make me feel at disney even when I'm not...they are from England :) enjoy as they are great to watch :)

NoWayJose

Original Poster
Yes! What tink said. They have a channel where you can see all of their prior trips as well. I think they have like 5-6 different ones to check out. Definitely worth your time.

IWantMyMagicBand

Hi All,

Like many of you, I need my fix when I'm away from the parks (hey, it's been a while since May!). While the trip reports are great, I really like the YouTube videos to make me feel like I'm reliving the experience. I feel like they're a great tool for us that cant visit as often as we like.

With that said, I was wondering what everyone's favorite Disney YouTube videos are? I haven't found that many I like, but this family Phil, Emma and Ben from(I believe) England has the best I've seen so far.

just wondering if there are others out there like me that look to YouTube or other external sites for their fixes.

Pretty sure she is on the Disney Moms Panel. If they took a 2 week holiday we would have been there their last few days so will have to check and see if I can spot us!

star77kc

Philemmaandben search it on YouTube...they have a channel on there, they have loads of trips and have video'd them all, you can pick a trip and watch the videos that relate to each trip, I recommend these highly, I've watched every video and they make me feel at disney even when I'm not...they are from England :) enjoy as they are great to watch :)
Thanks so much!! I will check them out!

NoWayJose

Original Poster
This is one of my favorites. It always cheers me up when I need a Disney fix.

Wow. This was a really good one as well! Pretty great work to coordinate the whole thing to "Life is a highway." People are really creative these days. If anyone else has any suggestions, i'm all ears!... err eyes I guess haha. I think I've watched the phil emma and ben one's enough to know their social security numbers..

NoWayJose

Original Poster
Yeah, I like SeeYaReelSoon's videos. There's also one from like 5 years ago, let me see if I can grab it before my break:

Warning, there are a few spots in that video that might not settle well with small children or kids who "get" what adults are talking about.

Hahaha, I think I understand what you're getting at. I appreciate all the suggestions everyone. I'll have some stuff to watch now that summers pretty much over (sigh) haha so this should loads of help!

Lynn1030

I just started making videos of our trips (bringing your 10 month old for the first time will make you want to pull out the video camera more often, I guess!) - http://www.youtube.com/user/LMS1030. Here are 2 that I made from our trip this past April!

This one is of Trent's ENTIRE first day at Magic Kingdom, from his point of view in the stroller, in under 14 minutes:

And this one is of our entire week!

I'll be making on for our trip we took in June and probably every trip from now on (we go several times a year). I hope you enjoy!

NoWayJose

Original Poster
I just started making videos of our trips (bringing your 10 month old for the first time will make you want to pull out the video camera more often, I guess!) - http://www.youtube.com/user/LMS1030. Here are 2 that I made from our trip this past April!

This one is of Trent's ENTIRE first day at Magic Kingdom, from his point of view in the stroller, in under 14 minutes:

And this one is of our entire week!

I'll be making on for our trip we took in June and probably every trip from now on (we go several times a year). I hope you enjoy!

Wow! Those were great. Especially the view from your sons seat. I think I met my excercise quota for the week just watching from his point of view! I look forward to your future videos.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom