• Tokyo Disney Resort

Votes: 8 22.9%
  • Disneyland Resort Paris

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Hong Kong Disneyland

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

EOD K9

Lmao.. WDW as a resort altogether trashes the other resorts.... In my humble opinion, you don't get the disney bubble like you do at WDW.
The blessing of size is a real thing. I remember getting off the train in Marne-la-Vallee and seeing the downtown area and all the peddlers trying to sell junk trinkets. Non merci!!. I prefer to get my tchotchkes on the Rue de Rivoli. Anyways, it really didn't have that magic feel until I got to the main gates.

Disneysea05

In the Parks
Yes
Tokyo Disney Resort consistently sets the standard for high quality experiences. Everything they do is done with an unmatched attention to detail and proper budget. The parks are maintained on a level that the other four resorts need to strive for.

Quality over quantity.

FigmentForver96

How does one pick just one!! Walt Disney World for the overall package but the spirit of DLP is unmatched. Tokyo has the best park within it's complex though.

Furiated

Tokyo Disney Resort consistently sets the standard for high quality experiences. Everything they do is done with an unmatched attention to detail and proper budget. The parks are maintained on a level that the other four resorts need to strive for.

Quality over quantity.

I can't believe that anyone that has been to the Tokyo parks wouldn't pick Tokyo

rob0519

What is the best Disney complex in the world and why?

I've only been to Disneyland in California and WDW. I actually prefer Disneyland to say, the MK, but as an overall resort I have to pick WDW because of the total package (hotels, multiple parks, water parks, etc.).

DisneyFans4Life

For me it's WDW. It's not just the 4 parks and 2 water parks...it's the different hotels, restaurants, excursions, golf courses, etc. You put everything together and it literally turns into its own little world.

Mrs. Piglet

I have only been to WDW, but I imagine each individual park offers its own unique style of magic. The thing with WDW is there is so much to see.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom