Best Disney Attraction Lines

JungleJim

Account Suspended
Original Poster
Are there lines from Disney attractions that your family and friends repeat, or make fun of?

"It Rained.......and rained........and rained.........and rained...........the Deluge"

aim

How about the TTA:

"Paging Mr. Morrow........Mr. Tom Morrow. You're party from Saturn has arrved, please give them a ring!"

:p :p :p :p

RobFL

Account Suspended
"Stupid Judy, stupid Judy!"

and..

"Meh-hee-co"

and..

"Way-lah way-lah... Dream dream dream.. Way-lah"

and..

"Oo.. I'm sorry Judy, that's incorrect."

and..

"On this.. our Spaceship Earth..."

-Rob

DDPGambit

"Please stand clear of the doors....por favor...."
The monorail safety speil (sp?)

and

"Hold onto your hats and glasses now, this heres the wildest ride in the wilderness!" Big Thunder Mtn.

For some reason, when I think of Disney, those two quotes get stuck in my brain!

JungleJim

Account Suspended
Original Poster
What is "Stupid Judy, stupid Judy!" and "All you gotta do is put your wash on the line, right??" from???

"Maybe Beeeeeean could set off the fireworks"
"It's called a salute to all nations but mostly America"
-Muppetvision

"EXTRA! EXTRA! NEW YORK DAILY!"
Spaceship Earth

RobFL

Account Suspended
It's how Ellen refers to Judy (Jamie Lee Curtis) during the preshow of the Universe of Energy to Bill Nye.

She later says "Stupid Judy.. stupid Energy... who needs energy? I don't.. I'll take a nap for 100, Alex." and then goes into her dream sequence.

Then, in double Jeopardy, Judy is telling Alex Trebeck "Yes.. we were roommates.. I used to call her 'Stupid' Ellen."

-Rob

Brett

"Please keep your hands, arms, and legs inside the train at all times. Now then, hold on to your hats and glasses, cause this here is the Wildest Ride in the Wilderness!!!"

PuertoRekinSam

When hinges creak in doorless chambers, and strange and frightining sounds echo through the halls. when ever candle lights flicker, where the air is deathly still. this is the time when ghost are present. practicing their terror with goolish delight. Welcome foolish mortals, to the haunted mansion. I am your host, your ghost host. Kindly make your way into the center of the room. there's no turing back now. hm ha ha ha hmm.

I know this whole ride. and am known to quote from it at random.

Every night at 845, before we close, i will anounce,

"Ladies and gentlemen, because GE brings good things to lite, GE and Epcot proudly present Illuminations 2000 reflections of earth. "

Sweetums

"This is Alien. You are with Sigourney Weaver aboard the spaceship Nostromo. Something has gone wrong and somewhere in the ship a terrifying creature waits to claim it's next victim....WARNING!! Remain in your vehicle!! The area you are entering is extremely dangerous!!!"

--Great Movie Ride

"The New York Times called it 'Simply Terrific'..."

--Vincent Price announcing Fantasy in the Sky fireworks

"Ahoy mateys! Remain seated and keep your hands and arms inside the boat!"

This got etched into my brain when our boat got stalled right at the beginning of Pirates of the Carribbean.

bearboysnc

Fantasmic!
"Some Imagination, HUH?"
Old School Tiki Room
"Lets wake up the Glee Club"
COP
"hmmmm hmmm mm hmmm....No privacy roun here"
PoTC
"Show them your larbor side" & "I be willin to share I be"

Worldphile

MuppetVision.

The pre-show is as good or better than the actual show.

"Up Chuck!"

"What do they know? They're tourists"

I've actually not gone inot the MuppetVision theater and waited for the next time so we could see the whole preshow.

stingrock23

I am your host, your, Ghost Host.

I always think of the monorail spiel welcoming us to the magic kingdom

Hang on to those personal belongings now, especially hats and glasses, cuz this here's the wildest ride in the wilderness.

We invite you if you dare to step aboard because in tonight's episode, you are the star, and this elevator takes you directly to. . the twilight zone!

Now arriving, space mountain -- TTA

Last call, for a scenic trip around the magic kingdom. Last call, Boooooaaaaaaarrrrrrddddd!!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom