Best delivery? Grocery? Kissimmee.

ItlngrlBella

Original Poster
2020 (July through December) brought us...

- Husband laid off due to C19
- Husband cancer scare
- Several deaths of loved ones (non C19)
- Civil unrest/Riots in our town - we had to pickup and leave for a week.

- Husband got a much better job
- Husband cancer-free
- I got a promotion at work

What are we going to do?!?
WE’RE GOING TO DISNEYWO—-

Ok. Not WDW. Renting a beautiful pool home for a week in Kissimmee and NOT going to Disney. We just want to soak up the sun and pool and visit some family nearby.

We want to spoil ourselves. What are the best restaurants (open air dining or delivery) in Kissimmee and best grocery store in that area? Our house is near Poinciana HS.

macefamily

Glad to hear of your good news. We've stayed in Kissimmee at Ventian Bay about a dozen times. There's a Starbucks right up the road on 192 as well as a smaller Walmart Grocery Store; not a Supercenter. There's a great restaurant we go to that's pet friendly in Celebration. The Town Tavern. There's also loads of chain restaurants along 192 that are solid like Joe's Crab Shack. Take 192 north and go to the other side of I4 and there's a Rock and Brews which is a great place. Very laid back, pet friendly, good people.

ItlngrlBella

Original Poster
Glad to hear of your good news. We've stayed in Kissimmee at Ventian Bay about a dozen times. There's a Starbucks right up the road on 192 as well as a smaller Walmart Grocery Store; not a Supercenter. There's a great restaurant we go to that's pet friendly in Celebration. The Town Tavern. There's also loads of chain restaurants along 192 that are solid like Joe's Crab Shack. Take 192 north and go to the other side of I4 and there's a Rock and Brews which is a great place. Very laid back, pet friendly, good people.
Thank you so much! We will check out that dog friendly restaurant - we are driving down from Wisconsin and we will have our 16 year old dog with us. Thanks for the tip on the Walmart smaller grocery - I prefer that vs a giant super-center!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom