Best Days for each park???

Jerm

Hey all I have dont the getting up and going to the EE days and I have done the lets go to the other parks. But now I want to know from all of you what days are the best for each park? I am going to be there starting Sept 30 - Oct 10 and want to get the most out of this trip like never before.

J

Sharon L

We always do Epcot on Saturday, because even if it is crowded, you don't feel the crowds because everything is so spread out. We love to do Animal Kingdom on Sunday, especially with a PS at Donald's Breakfastosaurus before the park opens. We always avoid Magic Kingdom on Monday and Saturday. Those two days just always seem to have the biggest crowds.

Upvote 0

saltmom1

add info

This has been on posts before. Do a search and you will find it. Also allearsnet.com may list it, I'm not sure. I remember the acronym is MADEMAD. Tuesdays and Saturdays are days for Animal Kingdom. Monday must be MGM because I know it is not Magic Kingdom.

Upvote 0

shari71

I was told MADE MAD starting with Sunday.

Sunday - Magic Kingdom
Monday - Animal Kingdom
Tuesday - Disney/MGM Studios
Wednesday - Epcot
Thursday - Magic Kingdom
Friday - Animal Kingdom
Saturday - Disney/MGM Studios

Resource - www.allearsnet.com

We usually avoid the EE days, but we made plans before we knew the MADE MAD phrase.

Upvote 0

DisneyWood

shari71 said:

Sunday - Magic Kingdom
Monday - Animal Kingdom
Wednesday - Epcot
Thursday - Magic Kingdom
Friday - Animal Kingdom

We usually avoid the EE days, but we made plans before we knew the MADE MAD phrase.

I thought that all of the locals went to the Magic Kingdom over the weekend. I thought that I read that somewhere, maybe the unofficial guide to WDW regarding crowd trends.

We are also going to be starting on a Sunday. I think that we will hit Animal Kingdom & Epcot on the first day (even though my mind will be at the magic kingdom) due to the crowds. I don't know for sure. Has anyone else read this?

31 days left to our magical vacation :sohappy: :sohappy: :sohappy:

Upvote 0

Jerm

Original Poster
I know about what days are the EE days I am asking which days are best to avoid the crowd. I know people have done studies on what days most people go to each parks and I was looking for that type of into. So I can make the most of my time....of course it looks like with all the stroms as of late it wont be very busy while I am there anyway.

J

Upvote 0

DisneySaint

Jerm,
I see you're going Sept. 29th - Oct. 10th 2004 from your signature. The newest Unofficial Guide to Walt Disney World 2005 has a new feature this year: It actually lists every single day, day-by-day, until December 2005 on which parks to go to on a day, which to avoid, and also the crowd level on a scale of 1-10 (with 10 being the most crowded). Here is what it says your your days.

Wednesday, September 29th
Crowd Level: 2
Best Park: Magic Kingdom
Park to Avoid: Epcot

Thusday, September 30th
Best Parks: MGM or Animal Kingdom
Park to Avoid: Magic Kingdom

Friday, October 1st
Best Parks: Magic Kingdom or MGM
Park to Avoid: Animal Kingdom

Saturday, October 2nd
Best Park: Epcot or Magic Kingdom
Park to Avoid: MGM

Sunday, October 3rd
Best Park: Epcot

Monday, October 4th
Best Park: MGM

Tuesday, October 5th
Best Park: Animal Kingdom
Park to Avoid: MGM

Wednesday, October 6th
Best Park: Magic Kingdom
Park to Avoid: Epcot

Thursday, October 7th
Best Park: MGM or Animal Kingdom

Friday, October 8th
Best Park: Magic Kingdom or MGM

Saturday, October 9th [Mickey's Not-So-Scary Halloween Party]

Sunday, October 10th
Crowd Level: 3

I hope this helps you. I will be there from October 4th-10th myself. If you go to MNSSHP, look for a Ghostbuster - that's me!

Upvote 0

Jerm

Original Poster
Thanks for the help Joey that is great!!!! So when are you popping the quesition? Let me know maybe we can have a lilttle gathering to cheer you on.

J

Upvote 0

JBSLJames

shari71 said:

Sunday - Magic Kingdom
Monday - Animal Kingdom
Wednesday - Epcot
Thursday - Magic Kingdom
Friday - Animal Kingdom

Isn't this the EE days? We will be doing Epcot on the afternoon we arrive - Saturday and then follow the posted schedule. How is the MK on a Sunday?

Upvote 0

CAPTAIN HOOK

What about "reverse psychology" ?
You are advised to avoid parks on EE days - so everyone goes elsewhere. If everyone does avoid the EE park then it will be quiet and you should visit that park :hammer:
Me, well I try to avoid MK & MGM on a weekend and go where I choose during the week - I don't think that it makes THAT much difference.

Upvote 0

DisneySaint

I'm not exactly sure when I'm popping the question. I may call Disney to see if they offer anything not-to-cheezy and also not expensive, because I'm already massively in a sinkhole with Disney + a ring. Otherwise, I think I'll just take the advice of several people and just bring it around with me and wait for the perfect time.

Upvote 0

R&RsMom

We are going to be there from 10/15 -10/24. Does anyone know from the unofficial guide 2005 what the best park to visit by day is and the ones to avoid??

Upvote 0

NemoRocks78

Seized
Premium Member
R&RsMom said:
We are going to be there from 10/15 -10/24. Does anyone know from the unofficial guide 2005 what the best park to visit by day is and the ones to avoid??

10/15
Best parks: MK, DS
Park to avoid: AK

10/16
Best parks: EP, AK
Park to avoid: DS

10/17
Best park: EP
Park to avoid: MK

10/18
Best park: DS

10/19
Best park: AK

10/20
Best park: MK
Park to avoid: EP

10/21
Best parks: DS, AK

10/22
Best parks: MK, DS

10/23
Best parks: EP, AK

10/24
Best park: EP

:)

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom