Best Camera Bag/Backpack for WDW?

blueboxdoctor

Original Poster
Ok, sorry for my late reply here, I didn't realize this thread got so much activity. The more I read here and the more I look myself, I have somewhat changed what I'm looking for. As I said, I want a bag that can hold my D3300, Tokina 11-16mm lens, the little 18-55mm kit lens, 35mm lens, and eventually a telephoto (prob something around a 70-300mm). Not in the near future, but I'm also looking to get at Surface Book, so if that could fit that would be cool, but honestly, it's not a deal breaker/maker, so if it can't carry that, no big deal. I also really want to be able to bring a tripod, so that is a must.

I'm going to ride over to Best Buy, I saw the other day they have a few possibilities mentioned here. Will bring my current setup with me to see how it fits in the bags (and they have the telephoto there, so I'll see if I can use the floor model to test the bag sizes). I currently have a Lowepro Nova 180 AW, and while I like it, I pretty much cap out in space with what I have (the two lenses are smaller but I don't think it's a wise move to start stacking lenses on top of each other, so they currently fit at the bottom of the bag and have a bunch of wasted space on top of them).

I'm doing some quick looking now, what do you all think of this bag? I'm not sure if it fits all my criteria (specifically the tripod part), but it does seem like a nice bag, can carry a surface book (at least it says it can carry tablets). I also don't think it is water proof, but I can probably just keep a bag in it to throw over it (and it's currently just an option).

It's the Lowepro LP36615-PWW Urban Reporter 250

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00F5JMYLE?*Version*=1&*entries*=0

Last edited:

PhotoDave219

Again, I'm going to reitterate my thoughts of functionality over everything....

If you cant get to the camera quick, you're out of luck. Cameras inside the bag/backpack/truck/stroller/cooler/diaper bag/sherpa will generally miss the moment. Keep it out, around your neck/shoulder.

Cesar R M

Again, I'm going to reitterate my thoughts of functionality over everything....

If you cant get to the camera quick, you're out of luck. Cameras inside the bag/backpack/truck/stroller/cooler/diaper bag/sherpa will generally miss the moment. Keep it out, around your neck/shoulder.
With the bag I mentioned before, you can pick up the camera instantly and be ready to shot.
infact, you can have the neck strap while holding the weight with the bag.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom