Best All Star Resort for the little ones?

EvilQueen-T

i agree with your posters. the resorts are the same other than the themes. if you plan to spend a lot of time at the resort then it's worth considering which one they'll like best, otherwise if it's just a place to shower and sleep go with which ever one you get the best deal at.

Upvote 0

Pioneer Hall

I say Movies. I stayed at Sports in December and it was my first visit for the all stars. I made a point to walk them all, and determined that movies has the best layout (and of course the newest facilities). It seems that they learned some lessons from building Sports and Music and fixed some things with Movies that were later passed to Pop and AoA.

Upvote 0

nc_disneyfreak

im sure they are all great

My family and I have only been to WDW once so far (april 2010) and we stayed at All Star Movies. I thought it was amazing! We stayed in the toy story section and my wife even thought it was cool as well as out son, (3 at the time and our nephew who was 4) We loved the layout, it was clean, bright and the lobby and food court was great. Of course we would like to stay in a moderate resort but with having a daughter now added (who is 17 months) we will be on a budget for awhile lol...We are however, going back to WDW in 13 days! We will be at All Star Sports this time from april 28th to May 5th! We chose Sports this time because out son now plays tball and were going to stay in the baseball section this time so hell get a kick out of that one! I love sports as well, so ill be in heaven :p For oout next trip in 2014 (were going to be every two yr visitors) were going to be in the little mermaid section of Art of Animation. I guess ill let my wife pick that one, cause our daughter will be 3 and a half so perfect lol....but all in all, all the all star seems really good, and affordable! just pick the theme your kids will love and go with it. I would suggest Movies though, it will be a great introduction for them at the best place on earth!

Upvote 0
I've stayed at Music numerous times, and I appreciate the afternoon activities by the pool for the kids. They have dance-offs, bingo, and other things that were a hit with my crew.

They also have a nighttime movie on a giant inflatable screen by the pool that shows current family friendly Disney DVDs.

So I vote ASM.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom