Best All Around Attraction At WDW

Raineman

Original Poster
Which attraction would you pick as the best all-around attraction at WDW? Mine would definitely be ToT, taking into account the immersive theming (queue and ride), thrill factor and the uniqueness of the attraction. Some attractions may get more points for theming or thrill factor, but ToT, IMO, combines all of these things better than any other on WDW property.

epcotisbest

Which attraction would you pick as the best all-around attraction at WDW? Mine would definitely be ToT, taking into account the immersive theming (queue and ride), thrill factor and the uniqueness of the attraction. Some attractions may get more points for theming or thrill factor, but ToT, IMO, combines all of these things better than any other on WDW property.
I would say Splash Mountain. Great visuals, engaging theme, fun, whimsical ride, it has a couple of thrills, is nice and long so it is worth the wait and most importantly, it is great for all ages and abilities.
While ToT is good, it has a narrower appeal so I think Splash wins best all around attraction title.

Raineman

Original Poster
I would say Splash Mountain. Great visuals, engaging theme, fun, whimsical ride, it has a couple of thrills, is nice and long so it is worth the wait and most importantly, it is great for all ages and abilities.
While ToT is good, it has a narrower appeal so I think Splash wins best all around attraction title.
Splash would be my #2 for sure - just went on it for the first time last week after having watched POV videos hundreds of times and it did not disappoint.

KCheatle

I would have to agree with ToT. I think it has perfect theming, the ride doesn't feel too short, and the "fun factor" is unmatched in my opinion.

fireworksandfairytales

In the Parks
No
When I first saw this thread I wasn't sure what my choice would be, but after reading all of your responses about Splash Mountain, I can't help but agree it's the hands down winner. My personal favorite is Big Thunder Mountain, but it's a tad short, and it's theming/story isn't as good as Splash.

GeoDonJac34

I always loved Soarin, but with such a lousy queue, I couldn't make it my favorite all around attraction. I will have to also go with Splash. Love that it is a longer ride and so much fun.

Po'Rich

This is a tough one. Honestly, there are so many good attractions at WDW--so many in the "must-do" category-- that it is hard to limit to just one. To narrow it down, I tried to think of which ride, if closed, would cause me to think that my trip was incomplete (and if I knew in advance, might cause me to reschedule). Again, that makes it tough to narrow down to just one, yet I'd say that Haunted Mansion probably best fits that category.

CastleBound

I gotta vote for Mansion. It's my favorite attraction. From the moment you cross into the area, you feel it. Down the queue, stepping inside the building, the full immersion of the ride itself, the music. There's so much to love and I think it has the best all around attributes.

Chef Mickey

I think the Tower of Terror might be one of the best attractions ever built.

Just looking at it is amazing. The detail in the queue alone is incredible. The dry fountains, the gardens, the way the queue meanders around the premises, the pre show, the boiler room, etc.

After the queue, you have a truly unique ride system, producing a thrilling and variable journey through the Twighlight Zone.

The way the story is told from the pre-show through the elevator drop is phenomenally executed and a true Disney E-Ticket.

The only shame is we haven't gotten another ride like that in 20 years.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom