Benefit Sale in Downtown Disney?

cwtigerlily

Original Poster
Hey! I attended the Benefit Sale in Downtown Disney last fall (the huge early-morning sale with countless items at really low prices), and I will be attending college in central Florida again this fall.

I was wondering if anyone knew if this was happening again? Is it an annual event? I did most of my Christmas shopping there last year, and I would love to know if it is going to happen again before I start buying regular-priced souvenirs for people back home.

Thanks!

wendysue

Hey! I attended the Benefit Sale in Downtown Disney last fall (the huge early-morning sale with countless items at really low prices), and I will be attending college in central Florida again this fall.

I was wondering if anyone knew if this was happening again? Is it an annual event? I did most of my Christmas shopping there last year, and I would love to know if it is going to happen again before I start buying regular-priced souvenirs for people back home.

Thanks!

I think they had that a few weeks ago. I would love to go to that. Maybe next year.

MissM

I think they had that a few weeks ago. I would love to go to that. Maybe next year.
I'm not certain, but I think what the OP is talking about is different from the Annual Passholder sale? The AP sale was in July but I don't believe it's a benefit for anything. :confused:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom