belle vs mountain for fast pass

edhall

Original Poster
hey guys...

debating between enchanted tales with belle or one of the mountains for my third fast pass.
ppl are recommending belle because the show is long and hence not best for an early morning show since it eats up so much time... but just thought I'd ask...

thanks!

DisneyMusician2

I'd agree with the Enchanted Tales FP...but I would be curious about when you're going and what your other selections are for that day!

Weather_Lady

I concur, as well. If you get to 7DMT immediately after rope drop, or any of the other Mountains within the first hour after park opening (or at the very end of the day), you'll have a short wait. Belle is best enjoyed as a nice, air-conditioned respite in the middle of the day, with a FP+.

Also, I think ETWB distributes far fewer FP+ than the MK Mountains, due to its limited capacity. If you want to try and use a 4th FP+, you're far more likely to find availability at one of the Mountains than for Belle.

DizneyPryncess

I'd go with the FP for Belle. Crowds do get backed up there since it's newer, and it's a longer show like you said. We had to prioritize this because my DD3 loves Belle. I agree with @Weather_Lady that this would make for a nice break from the heat mid-day! Your three FP+ are great choices. :)

ShookieJones

We need time for things to happen.
If you don't have little ones, I'm not sure how impressed you will be with ETWB. Just saying'...
I agree to some extent, as our kids are older and we won't be using fast passes for this attraction any time soon, HOWEVER, it is worth at least a one time view for these two wonderful gems of theme park technology
lumiere.jpg
New_Fantasyland_Media_Day_021.jpg

Last edited:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom