Bell Services

Ayla

I have a question. We have been many times but we haven't used Bell Services in a really long time. We will be arriving sometime around 10:00am by plane, going right to the rental car (bypassing the counter), checking into the resort online, and heading directly to DHS to try for the 1pm BG for RotR. IF I have time to do so could I stop by the resort (ASMovies) Bell Services really fast and drop off our luggage so it does not sit in the car in the DHS parking lot? I assume I can but I want to be sure. I like to leave as little to chance as possible.
FYI most rental places are not currently letting people bypass the counter.

Serendipity12

I know it is off topic when you get grocery delivery, do you need to specify somewhere to bring it to bell services? Also do you need to inform bell services you stuff coming? We will be arriving around 10 AM and dropping luggage off and going to MK, will have groceries delivered late afternoon.
For grocery deliveries from places such as Instacart, Door Dash, Walmart... any non-affiliated Disney Vendor, you should always include the last name on the reservation in the comments. Doing so will allow Bell Services to locate and store your items properly until you are ready to retrieve them or deliver them to your room with bell services*.

*There is a $6.00 service fee to have bell services deliver groceries to your room. This fee is independent of any gratuity you want to leave for the person delivering your groceries.

Riviera Rita

What company does everyone use for grocery delivery?
Instacart. Used them several times now and very happy. You can pick the store they shop at and I like Publix. I do it for the night of my arrival and as I don't have alchohol it's waiting for me when I get there and bring it over myself.
I don't believe Walmart deliver to Disney, but, if I'm wrong please correct me as I would like to consider them.

NelleBelle

We used Amazon Prime for our last stay. I think we opted for them because we've had problems with Instacart missing items in our order--not just substituting things, but flat out not even getting them. So we opted for Amazon. Had not issues, didn't pay a delivery fee (other than what Disney added to our folio) and bell services brought to our room quickly when we called down for it.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom