Bell services luggage transfer

WaitingforDisney

Original Poster
We are going to be hopping from the Contemporary to the Dolphin. Does anyone know if bell services will transfer the luggage for us?
Thanks!

lewisc

This post from plandisney says differently. It looks like the Swan/Dolphin will transfer to Disney resorts but not the other way around.
I owe you a small apology. Posters in other forums have transferred luggage both directions. I've transferred both directions. Service might have been suspended during Covid, I'm not sure.

Another example of plan disney being wrong

networkpro

In the Parks
Yes
We figured we would just do a ride share if we can't - but it's worth asking them!

Thanks everyone!
I hope you don't take this as cynical, but have you called up Bell Services and asked ? They are nice people on the phone

Dolphin Operator: 407-934-4000
Swan Operator: 407-934-3000

lewisc

I hope you don't take this as cynical, but have you called up Bell Services and asked ? They are nice people on the phone

Dolphin Operator: 407-934-4000
Swan Operator: 407-934-3000
Frequently calls wind up in a call center. Possibly unreliable info.

You can install the Swan Dolphin app and send a message. I wouldn't waste my time. Present policy is yes but policy could, theoretically, change before your stay

KILUMTL123

Back in April I started out at POR and switched to Dolphin half way through my trip. Bell Services transferred my bags to the Dolphin. All of the bell service staff I have encountered at all the Disney hotels and both the Swan and Dolphin have been top notch.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom