Behind the Seeds Tour

My wife and I did the Behind the Seeds tour of The Land greenhouses this morning. What a wonderful experience that was!

Our tour guide was a very nice and knowledgeable young lady who did a very good job explaining all the different elements of The Land greenhouses and related operations.

For what we paid, we thought it was a great value. If anyone is into gardening, that tour is one not to be missed. It was a good value as well, since it was less than $10 for us as AP-holders.

Captain Hank

I just took it this past Thursday, myself. Who was your tour guide? Mine was Carolina, and she was very good. I agree it is a must see if you're at all interested in plants or gardening. What did you think of the tomato tree? We were offered samples, and it was one of the best tomatoes I'd ever had. I'll be applying for an internship in the very near future that includes giving that tour.

BSikor

It's a great tour with a resonable price. When I was a CM on Living with the Land, I would often take the tour to add more infor for my spiel in case the ride broke down and I would have to stall.

tonypitt

Original Poster
Captain Hank said:
I just took it this past Thursday, myself. Who was your tour guide? Mine was Carolina, and she was very good. I agree it is a must see if you're at all interested in plants or gardening. What did you think of the tomato tree? We were offered samples, and it was one of the best tomatoes I'd ever had. I'll be applying for an internship in the very near future that includes giving that tour.

If you hadn't have asked me our tour guide's name, I'm sure I could have remembered. All I can remember right now is that her name started with an 'R'. My wife got one of the certificates at the end, so I could check that to see her name (but it's in the car at the moment).

We got cucumber samples instead of tomatoes, but I agree that the tomato tree was incredible.

The tour guide we had was at the end of her time working there, I believe. She said she had done her 6 month internship and then signed up for another 6 months, and now she was ready to be done.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom