beginning of march?

MickeyMad

Hi there :wave: - I'm going the first 2 weeks of March also and if memory serves me correctly from previous discussions the crowds shouldn't be too bad as Spring Break won't have begun....try a forum search for more info.

Upvote 0

rjwalter

Might be busy

I'm going down on March 8th to the 13th. I have a DVC membership with SSR and when me booked the trip in December we tried to get reservations in one of the other resorts like boardwalk. The woman said we could have a room for the 8th to the 10th but after that all the rooms were unavailable. That was for all of the other DVC resorts. So we wound up just staying with Saratoga for the whole trip instead of having to swith rooms. My long winded point is that it seem like the week of the 11th is going to start getting busy. I even noticed less availability for flights that week. Hopefully I'm wrong but as long as I"m on vacation it doesn't matter. :)

Upvote 0

pixiedust2007

Last year, we went from about March 11-17 and it was very crowded. However, the weather was perfect and the parks were open late. By following the touring plans in the unofficial guide we didn't really have any problems seeing everything we wanted. We would just get to the parks before opening and do all the really popular rides then. Then, we utilized fastpass throughout the day and usually took a break and went back to the Poly for a few hours during the really large mid-day crowds.
Have a great trip!

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom