Beauty and the Beast script

midnightstar17

Original Poster
Hey! I am looking for the script(s) to the Beauty and the Beast show at MGM. If anyone can help me out that would be greatly appreciated!
Thank you very much,

Jen

Sir Hiss527

Yea good question, I really like this show at MGM. Not better than Fantasmic though. So anyone out there have a script?

-Sir Hiss527-

"Stop Hissing in my Ear":king:

midnightstar17

Original Poster
I really appreciate the Beauty and the Beast script but I think they reworked a lot of stuff. (Dialouge wise) If anyone has the MGM one that would be gretly appreciated!

Thanks

Legacy

The closest thing you will be able to find will be either the movie or Broadway scripts. Disney show scripts are, I am sure, very classified by upper management would would not want them available to the general public. If a cast member has it, they would probably get a mess of trouble for giving it to somebody who is not involved. The story is, for the most part, told through the songs anyway. I have a feeling that there is maybe 5 minutes of dialouge throughout the entire show.

meeko_33785

I'm sure you won't be able to find the official show script, but your best bet would be if someone video tapped the whole show and could write up a script from that. I don't have the whole show, but I do have most of the show that I could use to at least start a script. If we all worked together I'm sure we could all fill in the blanks and make out a script.

meeko_33785

It's not done, but it's pretty close. It's all dialogue, no stage direction or such. The parts where you see the broken line (----) is the parts where I did not have the show on tape, so those parts are missing and the script picks up where my video started up again. Also, there were a few lines in the battle scene I wouldn't make out there are question marks in their place. Hopefully some others on this board can fill in the blanks. Here's the link:

http://www.angelfire.com/movies/meeko/bbscript.htm

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom