Beach Towels?

MotherofaPrincessLover

Original Poster
Do I need to bring with beach towels on the cruise? I know Disney puts out towels at some ports that can be used but I can't remember if they do that at every port. I'd really rather not pack them.

EOD K9

On Castaway Cay, if you don't bring the towel back, it just stays on the island and they can collect it when they do the beach cleanup. In Nassau, if you don't bring it back, they're never getting it back.
And that is why the cruise prices keep skyrocketing. ;)

Phonedave

On Castaway Cay, if you don't bring the towel back, it just stays on the island and they can collect it when they do the beach cleanup. In Nassau, if you don't bring it back, they're never getting it back.

And that is why the cruise prices keep skyrocketing. ;)

Norwegian has a towel "check out", even on the ship. Feels so cheesy after a DCL cruise.

Most cruise lines do that. If they are visiting "their" island they provide towels "for free". If they are stopping somewhere with a beach, they either have a towel check out, or they leave a specific number of beach towels in your room. You are then responsible for that number of towels.

I am honestly suprised that DCL does not have such a program. I agree, a towel check out, even on the ship, is overboard. But I can fully understand having one when visiting a port.

-dave

21stamps

Norwegian has a towel "check out", even on the ship. Feels so cheesy after a DCL cruise.

We didn’t have that. We just received new beach towels in our room everyday.. dropped the old ones off after an excursion. Sometimes in bins on the pier, other times I just left the in the room and got new ones at the pool.

21stamps

Some days they were worked into our towel animals.. I wonder how they would know if we brought them back or not.

FD52DF40-1EF5-4891-BA5E-3B0416344B51.jpeg

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom