Be our guest

Alyssajl

Original Poster
I just made my fast pass selections last night since I am now 60 days out. I had planned on choosing BOG for lunch, but I did not see that as an option anymore. Did they take it off, or am i missing it on the list somehow!?

Metilinos

For a quick service meal or sit down?

I've tried making reservations every day a few times a day to get a dinner reservation, but no luck (booked the vacation late so.. My fault).

I did get a Chef Mickey table 80 days out for my vacation and another for my girlfriends parents two weeks before that too. Luck.

Try making reservations if you can't find it in the list. With it being new and popular I can't imagine they'd get rid of the fast pass+ for it (unless they're having an issue with it [that being said I've found the website to be real buggy during reservations at times so check back]).

Also could be all booked up?

Chezman1399

It's a seperate website like beourguestlunch.disney.com or something like that. It's not part of the normal fastpasses I don't think and doesn't necessarily open at the 60 day window.

journ116

I just made my fast pass selections last night since I am now 60 days out. I had planned on choosing BOG for lunch, but I did not see that as an option anymore. Did they take it off, or am i missing it on the list somehow!?
Disney has caught onto the above link…if you call to ask about it, a CM will tell you that FP+ for BOG is by e-mail invitation only. Also, that window only opens up about a week or 2 prior to arrival. If you were to try and book a FP+ now for it, you'd get an "unavailable" message.

However, if you are not able to secure a FP+, the regular lunch line is not that bad. I've heard from guests who entered the line while it was stretched across the bridge, down toward Gaston's, only waited 20 min.. The longest part of this process are guests trying to figure out the touch screens and "what to order" once inside.

cw1982

Actually, the window isn't necessarily 2 weeks out for BoG lunch. It seems to be very random. I was able to book it at 45 days out. Others have their dates open at closer to 30 days, and then some it's more like 2-3 weeks. The best advice I can give you is to start looking at about 30 days out by logging in once a day. There are emails going out, but the emails don't seem to be going out as soon as dates open up; again, it all seems to be very random at this point. Bookmark that website, and about a month from now start trying.

Oh, and if it says at first that no times are available, that likely means that your dates have not been released yet (as opposed to everything already being taken). Good luck!

Lexie

Definitely try for the fastpass every day... I just was able to grab a lunch fast pass for 8/10... Have been trying for 3 weeks and it was not available... Dates for the end of my trip 8/16 still not released as of today. Good luck... For 8/10 we had lots of time options. Super excited to try it:). Also... Does not "count" as one of your three fastpasses which is another plus!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom