Be Our Guest Dinner

ninjaprincesst

Original Poster
I have a couple of questions about Be our Guest dinner. They have changed the appetizers that are available for dinner and we have some picky eaters. Does anyone know if you could still get the French onion soup even though it is not on the menu anymore for dinner? My other question is I read somewhere that the will let you have the appetizers off the children's menu, is this true? I just want to prepare ahead of time.

GoneViral

When we were there 10 days ago, French Onion Soup was still available as an appetizer. My wife got it, as did another member of our party.

I was just reminded that we could get a children's appetizer. However, we were told that we would have to pay the adult price.

ninjaprincesst

Original Poster
When we were there 10 days ago, French Onion Soup was still available as an appetizer. My wife got it, as did another member of our party.

I was just reminded that we could get a children's appetizer. However, we were told that we would have to pay the adult price.
Thank you so much for the information.!

Queen of the WDW Scene

In the Parks
No
Honestly I wouldn't even go if the menu does not appeal.
Its such a high price to pay or 2 TS credits.
Eat somewhere that appeals to everyone.
Eat BOG for breakfast or lunch if the menu appeals to you more that way you still eat there and get what you want and its not as expensive.
Food is made in mass amounts so I doubt that if the french onion soup is not an option that they will make one cup of it.
Usually its possible to order of the child's menu but you'll be paying adult prices and you'll receive an adult portion.

ninjaprincesst

Original Poster
Honestly I wouldn't even go if the menu does not appeal.
Its such a high price to pay or 2 TS credits.
Eat somewhere that appeals to everyone.
Eat BOG for breakfast or lunch if the menu appeals to you more that way you still eat there and get what you want and its not as expensive.
Food is made in mass amounts so I doubt that if the french onion soup is not an option that they will make one cup of it.
Usually its possible to order of the child's menu but you'll be paying adult prices and you'll receive an adult portion.
It's a do or die for my daughter, ( I am paying this huge amount for diner for a picture with the Beast) just want to be proactive and not let picky whiny babies act up where they shouldn't. I thought they would but I wanted to know ahead of time. Thanks for helping I tried to call Disney but 90 minute hold time is not in the cards while at work. I wanted to skip it this year but i was outvoted.

Queen of the WDW Scene

In the Parks
No
It's a do or die for my daughter, ( I am paying this huge amount for diner for a picture with the Beast) just want to be proactive and not let picky whiny babies act up where they shouldn't. I thought they would but I wanted to know ahead of time. Thanks for helping I tried to call Disney but 90 minute hold time is not in the cards while at work. I wanted to skip it this year but i was outvoted.
I would tell the picky eaters they don't have to attend then it's not your problem.
Also I have never waited more than 5 minutes on hold because if it gives me an insane wait time I hang up and redial and it's always a very short wait time the second time lol. Give it a try if you want to call. Have fun and do not let others in your party dictate how you do things.

ninjaprincesst

Original Poster
I would tell the picky eaters they don't have to attend then it's not your problem.
Also I have never waited more than 5 minutes on hold because if it gives me an insane wait time I hang up and redial and it's always a very short wait time the second time lol. Give it a try if you want to call. Have fun and do not let others in your party dictate how you do things.
Thank you for your tips. I tried calling back and it worked! I never knew that. I will have fun. Thanks for all your help!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom