BCV Room Requests - Fireworks???

Hyperspace Hoopla

Original Poster
I'm looking for some advice with my room requests. We've been to BCV, but we've never stayed there.

We'd love a fireworks view (so obviously I should request upper floors), but the only "view" options are Canal or Woods. Everyone is telling me to request "Epcot View", but that's not an option anymore. Wouldn't Epcot be on the "woods" side? Can you see the MK fireworks from the Canal side?

I'm told it's pointless to ask to be near the elevator, becuase there is a second elevator bank half way down and you can still end up in the boonies. Anyone have any suggestions?

StarWarsGirl

MK is really too far away to see the fireworks. You can hear them, but you're better off asking to see Epcot fireworks. Yes, you should select the woods view. You'll get trees blocking your way, but canal is the opposite side.

Rob562

There really aren't any "boonies" at the BCV. When we stayed there, we were on the 3rd floor, the third or fourth unit in from the parking lot end. So even though we were one of the farthest away from the main building, it's really a quick walk.

In fact, we learned that unless it was really raining, the fastest route from the lobby to our room was to exit out from the Breezeway, cross the pool area and re-enter the building on the other side by the single elevator, which we took up to our floor. Faster than walking inside all the way around the curved building.

-Rob

Last edited:

mbtohill

We stayed at BCV 2 years ago, going again in May. I wish I remember the room #, but it was either 308 or 408 and we were able to see the MK fireworks from our balcony. If you get a room facing the villa pool and canal and are high enough you will be able to see them.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom