BBB & CRT

DisneyDreamer08

A few questions as my ADR day approaches :)

Is BBB 180 + 10 like ADRs? Or is it 180 to the day? If it is the same day as my ADRs, where should that rank in order of importance? I will be making 7 ADRs but the the only two that I need at a specific time are CRT (same day as BBB) and Storybook Dining at Wildnerness Lodge (we really want the first ADR at 4pm). The others I can be a bit more flexible with the times.
Should I do CRT, BBB, then Storybook Dining? Or CRT, Storybook then BBB? Or all ADRs first?
Thanks!

HoustonHorn

Premium Member
BBB is 180+10, but you have to call for it. You can begin calling at 7 Eastern. You can be on your computer making your dining ADRs at 6 Eastern - an hour before calling. I recommend dialing the number for BBB at 6:59, especially if you want the location in the castle (there is another location at Disney Springs).

We did BBB with a pre-park opening at 8:00 (MK opened at 9). We were done with everything (hair/makeup/pictures) by about 8:40, so we walked on to a couple of rides before the rope drop crush hit. Our plan was to hit 7DMT, but it was opening late for maintenance, so we did Peter Pan and Pooh right as they were opening. We also did CRT for lunch that day - it was so great to have our 3YO completely made up for her pics with the princesses.

Have fun, and may the force be with you on your ADR day!

Upvote 0

nickys

Premium Member
BBB is 180+10, but you have to call for it. You can begin calling at 7 Eastern. You can be on your computer making your dining ADRs at 6 Eastern - an hour before calling. I recommend dialing the number for BBB at 6:59, especially if you want the location in the castle (there is another location at Disney Springs).

BBB can now be booked on line by the way.

Upvote 0

nickys

Premium Member
Good to know. We did it about this time last year. I went to check on Disney's website to double-check my info, but the BBB pages had been eaten. But that's a whole other thread!

Here’s the page where you can check availability:

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom