Bass Fishing Excursions at WDW

milia

Hi,

I was wondering if anyone had already tried one of the BASS fishing excursions at WDW.
DH and I, we love to fish but as these excursions are a little too expensive and short, we were wondering if it´s worth spending the money.
Any help would be highly apppreciated. Thanks!

mousermerf

Account Suspended
They also offer "nitro fishing" whatever that means and i hear it's a little mroe preffered by the veteran fishers.

It's not too expensive considering Disney provides everything including the fish in the lake and the boat driver - i think you also get a year long subscription to bass fishing magazine.

Upvote 0

Woody13

mousermerf said:
They also offer "nitro fishing" whatever that means and i hear it's a little mroe preffered by the veteran fishers.

It's not too expensive considering Disney provides everything including the fish in the lake and the boat driver - i think you also get a year long subscription to bass fishing magazine.
Nitro is a brand name. They make bass boats (and other boats as well). :wave:

Upvote 0

mousermerf

Account Suspended
For some reason, i was envisioning explosives thrown into the lake and the fishes floating up afterward, like it was short for Nitroglycerin fishing.

Upvote 0

Tim G

milia said:
Hi,

I was wondering if anyone had already tried one of the BASS fishing excursions at WDW.
DH and I, we love to fish but as these excursions are a little too expensive and short, we were wondering if it´s worth spending the money.
Any help would be highly apppreciated. Thanks!
Don't like waiting for over an hour for someone I never met in my entire life... :lookaroun

Upvote 0

Woody13

mousermerf said:
For some reason, i was envisioning explosives thrown into the lake and the fishes floating up afterward, like it was short for Nitroglycerin fishing.
Yes, I know. It's like the old joke. Two guys are in a boat out on the lake. One guy lites a stick of dynamite and hands it to the other guy. The other guy says, "It's illegal to fish with explosives!" The first guy says, "Well, it's up to you now. Do you want to keep on talking, or do you want to fish?" :lol:

Upvote 0

Laura

I am wondering about this too. I absolutely hate fishing, but my husband is obsessed with it. I'd like to give him one of these excursions as a gift on a future trip.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom