Basic Timing Questions

tem325

Original Poster
First, I apologize if these have been answered in other posts!!!

Question 1: We plan on doing AK from the rope drop one day, and I've never had too much of a problem getting to the front of lines there if we get there early. Should I just do three FP+ for the MK that day (since we will be there in the evening after dinner) and forego getting any AK fastpasses? (Put this under the "Man, I wish you could do park-hopping with the 3 reservations!")

Question 2: Do they allow you to reserve FP+ for the Extra Magic Hours? We will be there in the 11:00- 1:00 am window and I'm wondering if it's possible to reserve something for 11 pm (we will be at O'Hana for a 9:20 dinner, and prob over into the MK by 11)

Thanks in advance!

disney4life2008

Q1: Great question - if you arrive at Rope Drop you should easily be able to forgo FP+. If you know you are doing MK in the evening (especially if you want to do 7DMT) its likely best to reserve as 7DMT is on standby day of.

Q2: As far as I know, FP has never been part of EMHs.

Tom

Beta Return
First, I apologize if these have been answered in other posts!!!

Question 1: We plan on doing AK from the rope drop one day, and I've never had too much of a problem getting to the front of lines there if we get there early. Should I just do three FP+ for the MK that day (since we will be there in the evening after dinner) and forego getting any AK fastpasses? (Put this under the "Man, I wish you could do park-hopping with the 3 reservations!")

Question 2: Do they allow you to reserve FP+ for the Extra Magic Hours? We will be there in the 11:00- 1:00 am window and I'm wondering if it's possible to reserve something for 11 pm (we will be at O'Hana for a 9:20 dinner, and prob over into the MK by 11)

Thanks in advance!

You will get more bang for your buck by using the FP+ at the MK, in my opinion. Especially if you would normally spend more time at the MK on a given trip.

I don't know what you do in DAK, but if you follow a touring plan, you should be able to enjoy a day without FP+, then use them that night.

I don't think they let you FP+ during EMH. Don't quote me, but I'm 90% sure. Legacy FP was turned off at park closing, and it makes sense for FP+ to be closed as well. My wife and I made our FP+ reservations about a month ago, and I don't recall EMH times being available....and we booked a few evening FP+.

cw1982

1. I would definitely book my fastpasses for my second park of the day if you're doing RD at AK.

2. No, they don't do fastpasses during EMH. But really, other than 7dmt, you probably wouldn't need a fastpass for most things during that time anyway.

tem325

Original Poster
Thank you, everybody!!! Much appreciated! MK is definitely our favorite park and one of the few we'll be visiting more than once!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom