BankOne and Chase Merger

Bluewaves

Original Poster
Does anyone think the BankOne and Chase Merger will have any effect on the Disney Visa Card? Just crious since the only reason I got this card was for the Disney Points and its alway cool to have a little magic in your wallet.

LoriMistress

It probably will. I had a different (not the Disney VISA) that went to the Chase/BankOne merger and the interest rate jumped up to 28 percent if I didn't cancel the card before the end of December. I immediately cancelled my card. There is no way that I'm paying 28 percent for ANYTHING!!!

TTATraveler

I hope that there aren't any negative changes. As far as I am concerned, the benefits of the card are at their minimum right now. I used the card as much as possible to rack up as many reward dollars as possible. It would be nice to see an increase in reward dollars perhaps to 3% on all purchases and 5% on purchases made at WDW, DL, and DisneyDirect.com. I know it won't happen, but it is wishful thinking.

tigger248

What I found a bit humorous is that Disney's credit card is through bank one and Universal's card is through Chase.

Tom

Beta Return
I think us Disney Visa members are safe. I got a junk-mail ad for the Disney Visa in the mail today, after the merger had taken place. Also, it's just a merger, not a buy-out or anything. Don't fret, we'll still get to use all 8 cents of our Disney Dollars, HAHA!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom