Band for Apple Watch

SyracuseDisneyFan

Original Poster
Hi. For Christmas, my Mom got me an Apple Watch. Thanks, Mom. Are there bands for it in any of the theme parks or Disney Springs? I have the Series 9. I don't know if that matters or not. Thank you.

DisneyFanatic12

Hi. For Christmas, my Mom got me an Apple Watch. Thanks, Mom. Are there bands for it in any of the theme parks or Disney Springs? I have the Series 9. I don't know if that matters or not. Thank you.
Yes they do! They sell the bands at most major gift shops, with the largest selection in the Co-Op at Disney Springs I believe. Bands should be interchangeable between all Apple Watches, with the only difference being that bands come in a “small” and “large” size.

vikescaper

They sure do! In fact, if you go to one of the kiosks where you can have customized items made (Co-op, shop at exit of Space Mountain) you can have a customized Apple Watch band made! If you are interested in using the feature, make sure to add your pass to MobileMagic. Your watch will then have almost as much functionality as a Magic band.

Stripes

Yes they do! They sell the bands at most major gift shops, with the largest selection in the Co-Op at Disney Springs I believe. Bands should be interchangeable between all Apple Watches, with the only difference being that bands come in a “small” and “large” size.
And just to be clear, small and large pertains to the size of the Apple Watch itself. If your Series 9 is 41mm you need the small. If it’s 45mm, you need the large.

DisneyFanatic12

And just to be clear, small and large pertains to the size of the Apple Watch itself. If your Series 9 is 41mm you need the small. If it’s 45mm, you need the large.
The large and small (in that instance) would be the size of wrist. If you’re buying in person, you’ll be fine.

Here is an article from Apple:

Edit:
View Stripes’s post.

Last edited:

Stripes

No, the large and small (in that instance) would be the size of wrist. If you’re buying in person, you’ll be fine.

Here is an article from Apple:

Disney labels their bands differently than Apple does. For Apple’s bands, Small/Medium and Medium/Large pertain to wrist size, while 41mm and 45mm refer to the Watch size.

For Disney’s bands, the small pertains to the 41mm size and large pertains to the 45mm size. Here’s Disney’s website.
IMG_0614.jpeg

Disney4family

We bought a cute Winnie the Pooh one for my daughter last year. Unfortunately, it was not made well and not worth the money. As soon as she put it on, the characters started to peel off.
I hope they're making them better now so you don't waste your money like we did.

SyracuseDisneyFan

Original Poster
Do they come in various sizes? I ordered a Syracuse band from Fanatics, and I got the larger size. I want to make sure it fits correctly. Thank you.

NelleBelle

We bought a cute Winnie the Pooh one for my daughter last year. Unfortunately, it was not made well and not worth the money. As soon as she put it on, the characters started to peel off.
I hope they're making them better now so you don't waste your money like we did.
That’s my fear ordering one from Shopdisney. A lot of the reviews say the images would peel off. I found one on Amazon that was $10. Easier for me to swallow that cost if it’s a not great quality than the $ Disney charges.

Disney4family

That’s my fear ordering one from Shopdisney. A lot of the reviews say the images would peel off. I found one on Amazon that was $10. Easier for me to swallow that cost if it’s a not great quality than the $ Disney charges.
We purchased ours in the parks. The quality still wasn’t there.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom