band colors

Weather_Lady

This adds one more layer to my OCD Disney World packing and planning -- now I have to build a vacation "wardrobe" for each family member that coordinates with (or at least doesn't clash with) their MagicBand! :p:eek: ;)

Dole Whip Happy Hour

Original Poster
is there a special, awesome, selfless, all together wonderfully magical person out there, that has ALL colors,
and
would that wonderful, special, selfless, all together awesomely magical person post a picture of them?

There have been a couple of picture of people posting their bands with a couple of the colors, but it would be nice to see them all together.:D

Weather_Lady

is there a special, awesome, selfless, all together wonderfully magical person out there, that has ALL colors,
and
would that wonderful, special, selfless, all together awesomely magical person post a picture of them?

There have been a couple of picture of people posting their bands with a couple of the colors, but it would be nice to see them all together.:D

Sorry, I don't have them, but there is this picture online. Maybe some others can weigh in as to whether it shows the colors properly...

http://.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/03/Screen-shot-2013-03-15-at-8.31.53-AM.png

EDIT: Darn! Sorry, but apparently the source is blocked on this forum. I can't find the same pic elsewhere...

Tuvalu

Premium Member
and

See above :) The last set of colors arrived today.

Dole Whip Happy Hour

Original Poster
Thank you Tuvalu! :joyfull: You special awesome, selfless, all together wonderfully magical person you!

Great picture! Thanks for taking the time to post it!

I don't think any of the colors are too bad, nothing overly, obnoxiously bright,(green might be close)
but none of them dull and boring either...purple would have been nice

hollymc3

Does anyone know where you can order the "charms" and covers prior to arrival. We are going in Jan. I would like to use those as stocking stuffers

luv

I don't work for Disney or know for sure, but I think pink has to be the most popular color. I see SO MANY women wearing pink. Men, I see it all - grey, blue, and orange the most, though (I think.)

I haven't really been looking, though...just noticing. So I could be way off base.

danniyell

I'm surprised that no one has yet said yellow and actually quite happy about that!
I picked yellow for my stay in a few days as I think it goes with every colour! :) my mum chose green and dad blue - as we knew pink would be popular. :) looking forward to it now :)

sm57co

Just Curious

How does everyone like the colors of the bands they got?
I would guess blue and pink are popular

I know this this is such a minor detail in the grand scheme of things, but I had to ask

DH got the blue, DS wants grey, DD went with pink. I am between the green and orange. Do not want red for some reason.
I went with orange. Then I chose orange for my Rapid Refill mug. I was very Disney-matching.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom