Banana Split

ldsprincess

Original Poster
hey guys. i hope this is in the right area. anyways...we're going in april and i was wondering if anyone knew of a place where i could get a banana split. i know, that's completely random...but i haven't had one in years, so i decided that it would be the goal of my trip to find a banana split. lol. we're going to mgm, epcot, and magic kingdom...so there should be somewhere to get one there...but i'm not sure where. i wanna make a gameplan tho, so let me know! haha. thanks guys!

Tim G

hey guys. i hope this is in the right area. anyways...we're going in april and i was wondering if anyone knew of a place where i could get a banana split. i know, that's completely random...but i haven't had one in years, so i decided that it would be the goal of my trip to find a banana split. lol. we're going to mgm, epcot, and magic kingdom...so there should be somewhere to get one there...but i'm not sure where. i wanna make a gameplan tho, so let me know! haha. thanks guys!
Downtown Disney
Marketplace

logo.gif

Figment25

Ghiradelli's has awesome banana splits but the best has to be either the Plaza's in the Magic Kingdom or Beaches and Cream's at the Beach club

primetime52

woah! the ghirardelli shop makes banana splits?!? i had no idea and i never thought to look there! that may just be the winner then...lol

I would live inside the Ghirardelli shop if they'd let me. How bad could an all banana split diet really be? You get your fruit, calcium, and dessert all in one meal.

MissM

Ghirardelli makes the most DELICIOUS banana split ever. OMG it's so good. HIGHLY recommended!! :slurp:
-m

brkgnews

I was going to say Beaches n' Cream but I somehow think the Bakery on Main Street "may" have one.
Not at the bakery (to my knowledge), but head all the way down to the Plaza restaurant (next to the ice cream parlor, facing the castle) and you'll find a fantabulous one. :slurp:

ldsprincess

Original Poster
thanks guys! okay..i've never been to the plaza before at mk...but i think that's where we'll end up going! it just seems right to eat a banana split on main street, don't you think?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom