Balloons in room

saz331

Hi

My brother and wife and son arrive in All star sports resort on Tuesday it's their first time at disney on their own, How would i go about getting some balloons put in their room as a wee surprise?

Thanks

Sarah

tigsmom

MSTINKHERBELL01 said:
Hi Sarah and Welcome to the Boards! Try this website http://www.disneyflorist.com/ . They can do it all...balloons, flowers, special welcome gifts to the room.

Hope this helps..Have a Magical Day!:wave:

Yep, we have used them many times and we were never disappointed nor were the people who received our gifts. It may not be there when they check in, but it will be delivered that day. We sent an insulated tote to a freind who had travelled early, hit the parks and then they were too tired to get dinner. The bag was waiting for them filled with all sorts of treats and that became dinner that night. :lol:

Try looking under the heading of "Our unique designs" they have some very nice stuff in all sorts of price ranges. :wave:

Upvote 0

cj2me

tigsmom said:
Yep, we have used them many times and we were never disappointed nor were the people who received our gifts. It may not be there when they check in, but it will be delivered that day. We sent an insulated tote to a freind who had travelled early, hit the parks and then they were too tired to get dinner. The bag was waiting for them filled with all sorts of treats and that became dinner that night. :lol:

Try looking under the heading of "Our unique designs" they have some very nice stuff in all sorts of price ranges. :wave:

I did the same thing for my husband in March for our Anniversary. The tote was a great unexpected treat for him.

Upvote 0

kcnole

We went recently as part 2 of our honeymoon and got balloons and an autographed picture of Mickey and Minnie in wedding outfits.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom